squammer

WTB: Medium/Large Spook Lure (RM Smith Jigsmith or Tattoo Sea Pup, etc)

5 posts in this topic

I already own some spook lures in the 5" 1oz range (Yozuri Hydro Pencil and Heddon Super Spook XT), but was looking for some slightly larger/heavier ones to cast with my surf rod -- say 5.5-7" 1.5-2oz. I hear about Tattoo Sea Pup and RM Smith Jigsmith but cannot find any to purchase online from these makers. 

Does anyone have something that will fit the bill, such as RM Smith Jigsmith or Tattoo Sea Pup?

On 6/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, squammer said:

I already own some spook lures in the 5" 1oz range (Yozuri Hydro Pencil and Heddon Super Spook XT), but was looking for some slightly larger/heavier ones to cast with my surf rod -- say 5.5-7" 1.5-2oz. I hear about Tattoo Sea Pup and RM Smith Jigsmith but cannot find any to purchase online from these makers. 

Does anyone have something that will fit the bill, such as RM Smith Jigsmith or Tattoo Sea Pup?

Yeah ... I have a new in package white 24/7 lure for the price I paid. Or $23 delivered.

On 6/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, squammer said:

White with light pink on the side ... a 2 ounce "Mulley" ... cheers!

Sorry guys! I should have closed this out. I have since been set up with 247 2oz Mully. Caught some nice ones on it already! Learning the spook was an epiphany for me.