flyangler

NeverTrump in 2016 and NeverTrump in 2020 - why should we care?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Here and everywhere this weekend, a bit noise being made about Colin Powell will not vote for Trump and will vote for Biden. Why is this news? Why is this important?

Show me important and well-informed DC professionals who were real and enthusiastic Trump supporters in 2016 who are not supporting him today. Those are folks whose opinion and I am curious to hear. 

But Colin "There are WMDs in Iraq" Powell? The man has not voted for a Republican in a presidential election since 2004. Two votes for Obama and a likely vote for Hillary. So why is it "news" that Powell will support Biden this round? There is no trend change there worth noting. 

Who else's preferences among "Republicans" and "conservatives" don't I care about?

John McCain's daughter?

Mitt Romney (who might write-in his wife's name again)?

Bill Kristol?

Steve Schmidt?

Nicole Wallace?

Michael Steele?

Anyone with the last name Bush? 

NONE of these people support Trump in 2016 and there is little reason, even without the virus and BLM, to expect them to now. So why does their opinion allegedly matter to any sentient person? 

Edited by tomkaz

16 mins ago, tomkaz said:

NONE of these people support Trump in 2016 and there is little reason, even without the virus and BLM, to expect them to now. So why does their opinion allegedly matter to any sentient person? 

It does not.

But some here seem to think it's a big deal.

Oh wait, you did say sentient...…………...never mind.

27 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Here and everywhere this weekend, a bit noise being made the Colin Powell will not vote for Trump and will vote for Biden. Why is this news? Why is this important?

Show me important and well-informed DC professionals who were real and enthusiastic Trump supporters in 2016 who are not supporting him today. Those are folks whose opinion and I am curious to hear. 

But Colin "There are WMDs in Iraq" Powell? The man has not voted for a Republican in a presidential election since 2004. Two votes for Obama and a likely vote for Hillary. So why is it "news" that Powell will support Biden this round? There is no trend change there worth noting. 

Who else's preferences among "Republicans" and "conservatives" don't I care about?

John McCain's daughter?

Bill Kristol?

Steve Schmidt?

Nicole Wallace?

Michael Steele?

~

Did you see who created the thread(s)?? 

30 mins ago, tomkaz said:

John McCain's daughter?

Bill Kristol?

Steve Schmidt?

Nicole Wallace?

Michael Steele?

I’m so sick of all this Trump bashing, over 4 years now, I’m going to vote Trump just to spite Demedia, the DNC and all of these asphole RINOs.

Edited by Cayotica
X

Trump hires the best people,

till they are critical of him,

they Trump attacks and explains how they were really a loser and Trump only gave them a job because he felt sorry for them,

maybe he should have higher standards when filling his cabinet.

3 mins ago, Cayotica said:

I’m so sick of all this Trump bashing, over 4 years now, I’m going to vote Trump just to spite Demedia, the DNC and all of these asphole RINOs.

I agree, Trump has been bashed by the DC swamp since he decided to run for President. R and D career politicians both hate him and have fought him every step of the way. 

4 MORE YEARS !!!

Their opinions only matter to people like Maxx, who are dumb enough to think they can use them to flip somebody, anybody, from Trump to Biden, or from Trump to staying home. Nobody else cares, beyond its entertainment value. 

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Maybe democrats should have higher standards when they select their Presidential candidates...…...

3 mins ago, PCstriper said:

I agree, Trump has been bashed by the DC swamp since he decided to run for President. R and D career politicians both hate him and have fought him every step of the way. 

4 MORE YEARS !!!

~

D6sjoBeWwAEm7l9.jpg

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

off topic.

:waah:

I think this is one of the things that most infuriates Democrats these days.

their own rules are being unapologetically used against them.     :stick:

Edited by Gotcow?

9 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

D6sjoBeWwAEm7l9.jpg

What do you mean "again", they haven't stopped and are still crying. only louder now.

Edited by Bass Ackwards

7 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Maybe democrats should have higher standards when they select their Presidential candidates...…...

Why limit it to Presidential candidates, make it all of their politicians  !

The carnival of traitors is just part of the prog skit production. The herd ooh & aah on que as quickly and obediently as they would shriek in terror if one of them were to change their mind. Millions of trolls will automatically forward and post the festival of hate in solidarity of their conditioning.

The drone goes off and the Eloi go marching.

Happens every day. 

34 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump hires the best people,

till they are critical of him,

they Trump attacks and explains how they were really a loser and Trump only gave them a job because he felt sorry for them,

I think there is a bot working in Frank's basement that just randomly chooses threads into which to inject some fixed range of responses. Russia. Mueller. "Best people". Etc.

As if there is no thought being put into these comments at all.

Oh, wait...

ETA: and toss in "off topic" as part of the rotation 

Edited by tomkaz