afterhours

A Big Eff U to Allies Donuts..

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Allies donuts in N Kingston has discontinued its practice of offering a discount for LEO's and Military folk.....as part of the protests. Eff U and that donut that you rode in on. 

Edited by afterhours

Full disclosure I’ve never had an allies donut.  

As a private business they can do whatever they want but announcing it on D day was very insulting. 

39 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

As a private business they can do whatever they want but announcing it on D day was very insulting. 

Yup - they literally could NOT have picked a worse time.  Idiots.  

When I first saw this about Allie's Donuts, I thought it was a joke. Talk about tone deaf ! :beatin:

49 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I’m with Bryan, never had one and now I will never have one.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Their glazed crullers when still warm are AMAZING... While they have retracted their statement it was wrong,but it wont really hurt their business.  While everyone was up in arms, they were quietly selling out of donuts before noon. 

Edited by Kooky

Allie's can back-pedal all they want.  Those statements were made with the purposeful intent of dismissing those serving and those who have served, publicly, privately or otherwise.  Allie's has lost my business, but more importantly my respect.  Allie's makes furking donuts.  A non-essential food item that any moron with a mixing bowl and a spoon can make at home and now they think they're better than other people.  They spent their entire cache of integrity over one emotionally driven media stunt in the name of being SJW's.  Allie's made their bed...Banned for life.

Dude looks like a cokehead who was probably a few beers and lines into the night when he made the initial post.  now he's trying to save a little face and can't even get that right.

I love the fact that he said "sorry if you were offended" instead of "sorry I offended you"