CentralMAsurfcaster

Parking Question

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Good afternoon everyone,

I am new at this website, though not new at surf casting. I regularly fish the cape cod canal and often enjoy fishing various jetties, breachways, and a few beaches. The canal is still slow and only producing schoolies for the most part so I thought I should try a few of my RI spots.

I am sorry if this has been previously discussed but I just wanted to make sure the intel was current because I wouldn’t want to make a trek there and for it to not work out. Is parking at the various jetties and breachways open at night? The spots I am thinking of are officially open according to RI gov but I was not sure if parking was closed at night/ there was a parking curfew in place in any spots. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated. 

27 mins ago, CentralMAsurfcaster said:

Good afternoon everyone,

I am new at this website, though not new at surf casting. I regularly fish the cape cod canal and often enjoy fishing various jetties, breachways, and a few beaches. The canal is still slow and only producing schoolies for the most part so I thought I should try a few of my RI spots.

I am sorry if this has been previously discussed but I just wanted to make sure the intel was current because I wouldn’t want to make a trek there and for it to not work out. Is parking at the various jetties and breachways open at night? The spots I am thinking of are officially open according to RI gov but I was not sure if parking was closed at night/ there was a parking curfew in place in any spots. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated. 

No time restrictions as far as I know.