Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kings over Queens

We can't protest because you are protesting...

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

A portion of a coalition of 1,000 NJ businesses set to reopen on June 1st in violation of the Governors executive order could not participate due to the violent or potentially violent protests.

No doubt this will strengthen resolve of people who don't approve of the rioting and I can't help but wonder if there will be blowback from the left of people who have simply had enough?

Thoughts?

Just more proof the China virus lockdowns were fake - planned all along. 

We should riot and loot gubbemint buildings and DemocRAT party offices. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

29 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

A portion of a coalition of 1,000 NJ businesses set to reopen on June 1st in violation of the Governors executive order could not participate due to the violent or potentially violent protests.

No doubt this will strengthen resolve of people who don't approve of the rioting and I can't help but wonder if there will be blowback from the left of people who have simply had enough?

Thoughts?

Just one, does the right to protest really include the right to riot and loot as many Democrat leaders are now saying or is that just a wagon full of horse $#it?

Edited by Cayotica
X

Posted (edited) · Report post

When you go to Starbucks and she says we can't take money only debit cards and no mention of it before entering,I point out the tip jar filled with dollar bills.I asked what's is that she says a tip jar .I point out you can touch bills from a tip jar but can't handle cash from a customer ,and mentione d double standard .Next town over Starbucks gladly takes cash.

Coming off of Covi19 closures you would think any business would be glad to deal in u.s. Currency which says all debt.

We are a screwed up society protests or no protests .

Edited by Surf bomber