Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

do white lives matter.........

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

when a white person is at the black lives matter protest and that white person gets assaulted by a cop?

or do they get a +1 in the why we need to defund the police column?

do white lives matter.........

Apparently not and neither do black lives when the murder is committed by another black person (civilian that is).

Apparently not. According to these statistics, I think we should be the ones rioting!

3 hours ago, J said:

Apparently not. According to these statistics, I think we should be the ones rioting!

2 hours ago, Cayotica said:

Truth!

Gami should be along shortly to tell us it's all lies.... 

@Gamakatsu what do you think of the above and of what Candice has to say below? 

1 hour ago, J said:

I don't need to watch any videos to know that the facts are that unarmed blacks get shot by cops at a higher percentage per police interaction than whites. Armed blacks get shot by police at a higher rate per police interaction than whites, although candidly, I don't much care when police shoot people, of any color, who draw weapons. Blacks get longer sentences than whites for the same crimes; Lady Liberty is not blind. These truths might be inconvenient but they are accurate.

Although anecdotal, in my youth white kids got taken home to their parents or sternly lectured by the cops while blacks got arrested for similar types of incidents. These types of situations can't be measured, so I won't make my stand here. Just my observation.

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

I don't need to watch any videos

Translation : I'm not watching anything that runs counter to my absolute beliefs

Curse the darkness but refuse to turn on the lights... Gami in a nutshell. He's right, the world is wrong. :th: 

33 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I don't need to watch any videos to know that the facts 

35 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

2 hours ago, J said:

I don't need to watch any videos to know that the facts

Clearly you do!

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

I don't need to watch any videos to know that the facts are that unarmed blacks get shot by cops at a higher percentage per police interaction than whites. Armed blacks get shot by police at a higher rate per police interaction than whites, although candidly, I don't much care when police shoot people, of any color, who draw weapons. Blacks get longer sentences than whites for the same crimes; Lady Liberty is not blind. These truths might be inconvenient but they are accurate.

Although anecdotal, in my youth white kids got taken home to their parents or sternly lectured by the cops while blacks got arrested for similar types of incidents. These types of situations can't be measured, so I won't make my stand here. Just my observation.

What can't be measured is how blind you are to reality.