slowroller

A True Deplorable

Rate this topic

128 posts in this topic

How horrible of a person do you have to be to attack a young girl for putting up flyers? 

"

A 60-year-old man has been arrested in Maryland following allegations that he assaulted a group of three young adults who were hanging flyers in support of George Floyd and an end to racial injustice. The confrontation drew widespread outrage when video of the encounter was posted online.

Authorities with the Maryland-National Capital Park Police said Friday that Anthony Brennan III of Kensingston, Md., has been charged with second-degree assault in relation to the Monday incident."

4 hours ago, slowroller said:

How horrible of a person do you have to be to attack a young girl for putting up flyers? 

Answer: Democrats

1 min ago, jettyjockey18 said:

asshat charged with assault...appears to be warranted...this makes him a Trump supporter?...

No way.

Only a democrat would even think to do what the p.o.s. did. I watched the video - I would have shot the guy.

2 mins ago, Hokepokey said:

No matter the issue. It's the stupid Democrats to blame right?

You taking this personal?

6 hours ago, slowroller said:

"

A 60-year-old man has been arrested in Maryland following allegations that he assaulted a group of three young adults who were hanging flyers in support of George Floyd and an end to racial injustice. The confrontation drew widespread outrage when video of the encounter was posted online.

Authorities with the Maryland-National Capital Park Police said Friday that Anthony Brennan III of Kensingston, Md., has been charged with second-degree assault in relation to the Monday incident."

Slowtroller, you are a piece of work. The guy was arrested, what more is there to do.  Crimes are committed every day by all types. I'd bet he's like the guys who beat the **** out of the white store owner with 2x4's. But I guess that wasn't racially motivated. I think only one side of your brain works. 

"

Good shoot pinkos

AP BEN LOMOND, Calif. -- A Santa Cruz County deputy was shot and killed on Saturday afternoon, Sheriff Jim Hart said in a press conference Saturday evening.

The sheriff's office received a report at 1:30 p.m. of a suspicious van with guns and bomb-making devices inside. The vehicle was parked near a turnout near Jamison Creek Road, right outside Ben Lomond.

Hart said when deputies arrived, they saw the van leave and followed the vehicle. As the vehicle pulled into a driveway on Waldeberg Drive, the officers were ambushed with gunfire and many improvised explosives, Sheriff Jim Hart said.

Lois like a nice scenic path used by walkers, runners and cyclists. Maybe, just maybe, the guy did want to see it defiled with posters of any sort.

Also, this is Slow's version fo the 1984 "Two Minutes of Rage", at a discount of course. 

2 hours ago, Mokes said:

Slow just needs to be outraged every day probably. Scream at sky Slow......scream away. 

8 mins ago, 2sammich said:

Slowtroller, you are a piece of work. The guy was arrested, what more is there to do.  Crimes are committed every day by all types. I'd bet he's like the guys who beat the **** out of the white store owner with 2x4's. But I guess that wasn't racially motivated. I think only one side of your brain works. 

Roller is simply lashing out. He voted for all the pizza that's being delivered and now doesn't want to eat it.

"

The guy had plead guilty, apologized to the kids, was fired by his employer and has a 1990s police record for possession of pot. 

Pot? 1990s? How utterly deplorable! 

https://aminerdetail.com/AnthonyBrennanBethesda