mike123

Wts Van Staal VSX 150

19 posts in this topic

Want to sell my VSX 150. Bought it last year, but I found I prefer my saragosa. Spooled with 30lb power pro. 

650$ local to MA/RI/NH

I’ll consider shipping if I get no local takers

2 hours ago, husonfirst said:

Any marks on the reel?  Has it been registered?

Nothing significant, I could give it a once over and send you more pictures if you want. Don’t believe I registered it. 

14 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

Are you in RI? Would you consider 550 picked up?

I live in Mass but don’t mind driving to meet up, I’m down by Woonsocket pretty frequently on weekends. 

1 hour ago, mike123 said:

Nothing significant, I could give it a once over and send you more pictures if you want. Don’t believe I registered it. 

I live in Mass but don’t mind driving to meet up, I’m down by Woonsocket pretty frequently on weekends. 

That works for me. Where in Mass are you? I may just be able to come all the way to you if I’m coming to Woonsocket anyways cuz Woonsocket is pretty far up already

3 hours ago, husonfirst said:

As long as there are no marks, would you accept $575 shipped to NY.  You keep the line.

I’d rather deal locally, but if for some reason that doesn’t work out I’ll let you know

2 hours ago, LockedDrag said:

That works for me. Where in Mass are you? I may just be able to come all the way to you if I’m coming to Woonsocket anyways cuz Woonsocket is pretty far up already

I’ll send you a pm

8 hours ago, mike123 said:

Seconds if deal falls through.