Shipwreck

Michigan, Protesters, Covid, A Month Passes

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

So a couple more weeks now since those big Michigan Protests. Remember them? Surely after a month we should see the massive uptick in cases we were warned about right? A quick surf over to the official Michigan site will surely show us this spike right. Lets take a look. You. Are. Being. Played. #rubes

mich.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new narrative is that the virus targets African Americans at a higher rate than whites.  Most of the protesters you're talking about are white, and they don't matter.  That's so last week.  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

The new narrative is that the virus targets African Americans at a higher rate than whites.  Most of the protesters you're talking about are white, and they don't matter.  That's so last week.  :laugh:

Well the past 10 days should prove weather the Wuhan is racist or not! Plenty of black protesting going on. 
We’ll know in a month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Markushook said:

Well the past 10 days should prove weather the Wuhan is racist or not! Plenty of black protesting going on. 
We’ll know in a month. 

From what I saw in philly we should be loaded with new Chinese plague cases by the end of next week.  If we’re not they need to open everything back up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, ridenfish said:

From what I saw in philly we should be loaded with new Chinese plague cases by the end of next week.  If we’re not they need to open everything back up

At this point do we really have to wait?  Florida, Pennsy, Calf, all had protests too.  I have been out EVERY DAY since this started and I live in Central NJ.  Its bull****.  Its a flu type situation, maybe more contagious, but so is herpes.

 

I dont have to wait.  You will see an uptick, just like there will be an uptick of herpes from these animals slithering all over each other after a good lootin'.  But it will be small and we wont hear one word.

 

We. Are. Being. Played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, Markushook said:

Well the past 10 days should prove weather the Wuhan is racist or not! Plenty of black protesting going on. 
We’ll know in a month. 

The Michigan one is even better because the weather was cooler and more accommodating to the virus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

At this point do we really have to wait?  Florida, Pennsy, Calf, all had protests too.  I have been out EVERY DAY since this started and I live in Central NJ.  Its bull****.  Its a flu type situation, maybe more contagious, but so is herpes.

 

I dont have to wait.  You will see an uptick, just like there will be an uptick of herpes from these animals slithering all over each other after a good lootin'.  But it will be small and we wont hear one word.

 

We. Are. Being. Played.

Been out every day myself.  It’s well past time to open things up.  
Here in Pa we have an alt leftist governor that has shut everything down, had his transtesticle health secretary crying every day on tv for people to social distance and wear masks and hide in fear.  Now it’s ok though to protest, loot and destroy in groups of thousands.  Governor Wolfe is walking with huge groups of protestors and that’s OK.  Liberal hypocrisy at its finest here.  
It is a mental disorder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.