flyangler

“Four Questions for The Democrats, the Media and BLM" (and PG liberals)

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Will any of our resident liberals address these four questions for your PG homies? 

Four Questions for The Democrats, the Media and Black Lives Matter

The Democrat / Media / Left have managed to insert quite a few false premises into the national conversation thanks to the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. Before I agree to consider accepting them I have four questions that need answering

 

Question 1:  Why does the Democrat/left BLM think it’s OK to lump all Police in with a bad cop in Minneapolis but objects to lumping all protesters in with rioters, looters & arsonists


Question 2:  How is it that The Democrats / left / media insist that guns can only be trusted in the hands of the police and government when they also insist that police can’t be trusted to use force?
 

Question 3:  Right now the big twitter trend is on the left is #DefundThePolice If the Democrat/left/BLM believe there should be no police then who should enforce the law? What happens when a person assaults or robs or murders someone. Who will they go for protection? Gangs? The army, The Mafia? Privates organization of Citizens? Or will they be expected to defend themselves (without arms if the left has their ways?

 

Question 4:  Since the Media the left and blacklivesmatter insist that the statement “all lives matter” is beyond the pale can they tell us do....

  • Hispanic Lives matter?
  • Jewish Lives matter?
  • Arab lives matter?
  • Oriental lives matter?
  • White lives matter ?

 

If not why not?

 

=================

 

I would like to offer a fifth question, related to the third and fourth above:

 

If you wish to #DefundThePolice because the institution is racist and disproportionately harms black young and old people, should you not also want to #DefundPlannedParenthood because it is a racist organization that disproportionately snuffs out unborn black lives? Don’t UNBORN black lives matter? 
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by tomkaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Will any of our resident liberals address these four questions for your PG homies? 

Four Questions for The Democrats, the Media and Black Lives Matter

The Democrat / Media / Left have managed to insert quite a few false premises into the national conversation thanks to the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. Before I agree to consider accepting them I have four questions that need answering

 

Question 1:  Why does the Democrat/left BLM think it’s OK to lump all Police in with a bad cop in Minneapolis but objects to lumping all protesters in with rioters, looters & arsonists


Question 2:  How is it that The Democrats / left / media insist that guns can only be trusted in the hands of the police and government when they also insist that police can’t be trusted to use force?
 

Question 3:  Right now the big twitter trend is on the left is #DefundThePolice If the Democrat/left/BLM believe there should be no police then who should enforce the law? What happens when a person assaults or robs or murders someone. Who will they go for protection? Gangs? The army, The Mafia? Privates organization of Citizens? Or will they be expected to defend themselves (without arms if the left has their ways?

 

Question 4:  Since the Media the left and blacklivesmatter insist that the statement “all lives matter” is beyond the pale can they tell us do....

  • Hispanic Lives matter?
  • Jewish Lives matter?
  • Arab lives matter?
  • Oriental lives matter?
  • White lives matter ?

 

If not why not?

 

 

I would like to offer a fifth question, related to the third and fourth above:

 

If you wish to #DefundThePolice because the institution is racist and disproportionately harms black young and old people, should you not also want to #DefundPlannedParenthood because it is a racist organization that disproportionately snuff out unborn black lives? Don’t UNBORN black lives matter? 

 

Great questions that won't be answered directly be our resident Leftists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can’t answer because they haven’t thought all this through yet. Lemmings didn’t think it through either , till on the way down just before the splat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Police all should just take a week off. 
We’ll see how fast the city democrats cry and whine for them to comeback to work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You watch.  Not one serious response will be forthcoming.  These are good questions, but you may as well ask the tide why it rises and falls.  It has no idea.  This entire movement has no central purpose, no plan, platform, leader or reasonable demands.  They cant answer you questions because like the tide, it does what its told and has no idea why it does what it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

Great questions that won't be answered directly be our resident Leftists.

Answers ?  Rarely if ever and in most cases just the opposite.

 

Derision, deflection, and derailment they have in abundance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tomkaz

Shame on you, you cannot ask these questions of folks who are perpetually unchallenged by their obvious amoral and immoral equivalence.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

But you will get tons of snark and ridicule

They’ll just avoid the thread like they alway do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Knight771 said:

I like the idea of cops calling in sick for a week in every major city in the USA.  Now that would be fun.  

Unfortunately just like when they have to defend them when they protest (even when they are actually protesting the cops) they will not do this.  Its the principle.  This is why I was so amazed they abandoned their precints in MN.  That was crazy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morons always avoid something they think is hard to do. This is why there dependant on some one doing the thinking  for them. Dolts can't think, they have to have a leader.  But given a chance they will saturate you with there lying BS. **** them all. It's better not to hear from the little communist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

I like the idea of cops calling in sick for a week in every major city in the USA.  Now that would be fun.  

THAT...is coming.  That's why I just bought another zillion candle-power light for my carbine.  

That's why I'm putting a sidesaddle on my 870.  

That's why I'm re-training the family on the family of combat guns (wife's .38; kids on the 870 and the Glocks, the Carbine).  

That's why I'm pulling out my battle-vest and re-rigging.  

If I'm in a ground fight with a scrote, or multiple scrotes, I need little man or the wife to be able to come up and pop him in the head.   

 

****ing savages come to the 'burbs, they better bring their lunch.  The door on my house isn't locked for MY protection, it's locked for THEIR protection.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tomkaz said:

Will any of our resident liberals address these four questions for your PG homies? 

Four Questions for The Democrats, the Media and Black Lives Matter

The Democrat / Media / Left have managed to insert quite a few false premises into the national conversation thanks to the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. Before I agree to consider accepting them I have four questions that need answering

 

Question 1:  Why does the Democrat/left BLM think it’s OK to lump all Police in with a bad cop in Minneapolis but objects to lumping all protesters in with rioters, looters & arsonists


Question 2:  How is it that The Democrats / left / media insist that guns can only be trusted in the hands of the police and government when they also insist that police can’t be trusted to use force?
 

Question 3:  Right now the big twitter trend is on the left is #DefundThePolice If the Democrat/left/BLM believe there should be no police then who should enforce the law? What happens when a person assaults or robs or murders someone. Who will they go for protection? Gangs? The army, The Mafia? Privates organization of Citizens? Or will they be expected to defend themselves (without arms if the left has their ways?

 

Question 4:  Since the Media the left and blacklivesmatter insist that the statement “all lives matter” is beyond the pale can they tell us do....

  • Hispanic Lives matter?
  • Jewish Lives matter?
  • Arab lives matter?
  • Oriental lives matter?
  • White lives matter ?

 

If not why not?

 

=================

 

I would like to offer a fifth question, related to the third and fourth above:

 

If you wish to #DefundThePolice because the institution is racist and disproportionately harms black young and old people, should you not also want to #DefundPlannedParenthood because it is a racist organization that disproportionately snuffs out unborn black lives? Don’t UNBORN black lives matter? 
 

 

 

 

 

Tom great questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Police all should just take a week off. 
We’ll see how fast the city democrats cry and whine for them to comeback to work. 

Would like to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.