Undocumented transgender sex workers with HIV?

Rate this topic

Tailslap

I had to turn the news off this morning. The pandering is too much. Was golfing Thursday and we were talking about all the crap going on. This one guy says, I'm not made for this world any longer. I thought that was pretty apt. 

Edited by MikeMc

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I had to turn the news off this morning. Was golfing Thursday and we were talking about all the crap going on. This one guy says, I'm not made for this world any longer. I thought that was pretty apt. 

It is easy to feel that way. 

1 min ago, Chunkah said:

It is easy to feel that way. 

Watching the news this morning, I said to myself, I'm glad I'm going to be dead soon. :laugh: 

Not real soon, mind you, but I am on the downside of life. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

5 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Watching the news this morning, I said to myself, I'm glad I'm going to be dead soon. :laugh: 

Yes. The slide has begun....

I watch the news for the weather nowadays then just turn it off. It is insufferable. This morning they were interviewing a young black man from my hometown who says he was racially profiled in the 7th grade by the towns police and that he has never been able to get over it. I'm sure that sucked, and maybe even had a lasting impact, but if you grow up in this town you are likely rather well off and there is a lot of diversity and opportunity for all. "Suck it up buttercup" came to mind, which is when I turned it off.

3 mins ago, Chunkah said:

Yes. The slide has begun....

I watch the news for the weather nowadays then just turn it off. It is insufferable. This morning they were interviewing a young black man from my hometown who says he was racially profiled in the 7th grade by the towns police and that he has never been able to get over it. I'm sure that sucked, and maybe even had a lasting impact, but if you grow up in this town you are likely rather well off and there is a lot of diversity and opportunity for all. "Suck it up buttercup" came to mind, which is when I turned it off.

My dad hit me when I misbehaved. I got over it. 

6 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Just watched a piece on VICE featuring undocumented transgender sex workers with HIV wearing ankle bracelets ICE put on them.  Wait......what In the fack ?  I feel like I woke up on another planet. What the hell is going on in this country.......

Trans and furious?

35 mins ago, MikeMc said:

go for it!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

The so called reporter of the piece never even asked about if it was a good idea being a sex worker knowing you have ****ing HIV. They were more interested in the ankle bracelets. One way for sure an illegal won’t get accepted by real Americans Is when you purposely give them HIV. Send em back home for Christ sake.