fishweewee

Think there will be an overt coup attempt soon?

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

There's no doubt the protesters want to trash the white house ...the pawns of antifa think there going to benefit from all o f the turmoil...Forget the election,they want it now and it they get it ,in there eyes no election in november.How long do they want to protest at the white house ..only two outcomes are possible, leave or forcibly removed.As printed in the street,BLACK LIVES MATTER.IT DOESN'T SAY ALL LIVES MATTER. The present political envirement will have antifa in the white house by July 4 and your life will matter even less

21 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

If he doesn’t get re-elected, he may try it, but I suppose sooner is possible too. 

Hmmm, a coup against himself? What a novel concept. 

22 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

If he doesn’t get re-elected, he may try it, but I suppose sooner is possible too. 

Lol.  You crazy

33 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Clearly he must have hit his head as a kid, but he is a good example of what a joke democracy is to your average liberal.  

1 hour ago, Sqwiddig said:

Huh? 
Please explain. 

1 hour ago, Markushook said:

Huh? 
Please explain. 

It means that Trump is organizing a secret coup to oust himself from office. This fits right in line with Joe’s speeches. Everything will be fine so long as the rioters and looters keep their masks on.

2 hours ago, Sqwiddig said:

This is the part where you say “It was just a bad joke.”  Or, “I just didn’t understand the question.”

Otherwise, you’re nuts.

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

Hey, he should impeach himself too, because the left & the media always wants the opposite, right?

Since the alt-Trump forces have failed in their covert coup attempts, will an overt coup succeed?

It's a very good question, we will just have to wait and see, be said extracting a splinter from his behind.

Could recent disparaging criticism of Trump by certain retired Generals, all card carrying members of the Military Industrial Complex be triggered by Trump telling German Chancellor Merkel he was reducing the numbers of troops garrisoned in Germany, and by extension, Europe.

I hope not.  I think there are certainly people of influence that are not willing to accept another 4 years of Trump. 

We already know there was a cabal that thought they could engineer an insurance plan and i worry how desperate they are and how far they are willing to go.

Squid was being sarcastic of course.  But could you imagine what Squid would be saying if Generals had criticized Obama?  Other than wetting his panties and reaching for his smelling salts, we would have heard howls forever.  

Again, I would ask, what exactly has Trump done to violate the Constitution??  Squid, I'll ask you first.  What has he done.  Please, I'm being serious.