Stonesipher

NFL Commissioner is a traitor

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

The Commie NFL has reversed itself on players protesting and said it was wrong to deter them. How can this be? When will it end? We are doomed I tell you.

Cowards.  1 after another they fall to the pressure.

Personally, I hope there's a backlash that sets race relations back 100 years.

If that's what they want, then give it to them.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Why not, you’re white !!!  :howdy:

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Are you ok there JZ? 

tenor.gif.495ad7e0aab388704e42498b082eedc5.gif

Bress is a puzzy for apologizing to the never satisfied mob, IMO he disgraced his grandfathers legacy. 

3 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Why not, you’re white !!!  :howdy:

They're the ones who want a race war, not me.

I want things to be the way they were 6 months ago, with a booming economy, and everyone doing better.

3 mins ago, slowroller said:

Are you ok there JZ? 

I'm sick of all this race BS.

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

They're the ones who want a race war, not me.

I want things to be the way they were 6 months ago, with a booming economy, and everyone doing better.

I'm sick of all this race BS.

Just imagine how tired black folks are of it! 

9 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Bress is a puzzy for apologizing to the never satisfied mob, IMO he disgraced his grandfathers legacy. 

100%

8 mins ago, slowroller said:

Just imagine how tired black folks are of it! 

They're being taught it.  It's not real.

There is no better place on Earth to be black than in the USA.  Stop crying, go get a job, and pursue the American Dream.

And shut the **** up about it already.

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

They're being taught it.  It's not real.

There is no better place on Earth to be black than in the USA.  Stop crying, go get a job, and pursue the American Dream.

And shut the **** up about it already.

Wowza, there's a lot to unpack in that statment. 

What are they being taught?

Are you saying racism isn't real?

No better place than America to be black? You really are sniffing glue. 

And they should just get over it? 

2 mins ago, slowroller said:

Wowza, there's a lot to unpack in that statment. 

What are they being taught?

Are you saying racism isn't real?

No better place than America to be black? You really are sniffing glue. 

And they should just get over it? 

You see the video of the black father teaching his little girl to put her hands in the air when she sees police?  She's being taught to fear police.

Racism is real.  Some whites don't like blacks, some blacks don't like whites, and so the **** what?  Stop crying about it, go to work, make money, go fishing, and too bad if someone doesn't like you.  **** them.

You tell me what country on Earth provides more opportunity for someone black than the USA?

Yeah, just get over it.  So white people don't like you.  Too bad.  Don't like them back, or simply don't give a ****.

6 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

You see the video of the black father teaching his little girl to put her hands in the air when she sees police?  She's being taught to fear police.

For good reason. Just last night cops pulled their guns on a black Providence Fire Fighter, who was in uniform, on duty in front of the firehouse. You think if it was a white guy they would have even stopped?

Racism is real.  Some whites don't like blacks, some blacks don't like whites, and so the **** what?  Stop crying about it, go to work, make money, go fishing, and too bad if someone doesn't like you.  **** them.

You tell me what country on Earth provides more opportunity for someone black than the USA? 

Canada, England, or any number of other developed nations. You've moved the goal posts, first it was any other country that would be better, and now it's about any other country with more opportunity. There are plenty of other countries that offer better education, better healthcare, and where the cops don't kill them and the justice system isn't rigged against them by design. 

Yeah, just get over it.  So white people don't like you.  Too bad.  Don't like them back, or simply don't give a ****.

And you wonder why with this mindset there were protests in all 50 states this week. 

5 mins ago, slowroller said:

For good reason. Just last night cops pulled their guns on a black Providence Fire Fighter, who was in uniform, on duty in front of the firehouse. You think if it was a white guy they would have even stopped?

Whether or not the cops unjustly stopped an adult male has nothing to do with the fact that that father was teaching his little girl to be afraid of police.  They are being taught it at a young age.  No cop ever did anything to that little girl, but she's been taught to be terrified of them.

Canada, England, or any number of other developed nations. You've moved the goal posts, first it was any other country that would be better, and now it's about any other country with more opportunity. There are plenty of other countries that offer better education, better healthcare, and where the cops don't kill them and the justice system isn't rigged against them by design. 

"Better," "Opportunity," same thing to me.

If life was better for blacks in any other country, you'd see them leaving here and trying go there, but we don't see that, do we?

...................*.

And you wonder why with this mindset there were protests in all 50 states this week. 

I don't wonder at all.  They are being taught to hate police, politicians take advantage of that hate, and the media incites even more hate.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Whether or not the cops unjustly stopped an adult male has nothing to do with the fact that that father was teaching his little girl to be afraid of police.  They are being taught it at a young age.  No cop ever did anything to that little girl, but she's been taught to be terrified of them.

"Better," "Opportunity," same thing to me.

If life was better for blacks in any other country, you'd see them leaving here and trying go there, but we don't see that, do we?

I don't wonder at all.  They are being taught to hate police, politicians take advantage of that hate, and the media incites even more hate.

So you don't see a correlation between black parents educating their children on how interact with police, because it could cost them their life and an black firefighter getting guns drawn on him while he was at work? I don't know about you, but my friends and I had toy guns and bb guns growing up and never feared that a cop would shoot us on site like they did to Tamir Rice. 

If I kick you in the face continually and told you to get over it, and then told you it was your fault my foot hurt, might that piss you off just slightly?