aae0130

Trump/Russia Collusion

Rate this topic

Trump/Russia Collusion   10 members have voted

1. 1. Did the president conspire with Russia to win the election.

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

In the advent of Rod Rosensteins Senate Judiciary Committee testimony and the release of the Schiff congressional transcripts, I thought this would be put to bed. However I am encountering what appears to be a lack of acceptance that this “never happened”.

What is your position on this and why?

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

In the advent of Rod Rosensteins Senate Judiciary Committee testimony and the release of the Schiff congressional transcripts, I thought this would be put to bed. However I am encountering what appears to be a lack of acceptance that this “never happened”.

What is your position on this and why?

It’s a religion, true believers etc..

They have Faith 

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Can you believe some idiot voted yes?

I’m the idiot. I clicked the wrong button. I tainted my own poll. :clap:

I asked a moderator to fix it.......don’t know if that will happen.

I'm going to poke at this a bit and see if something happens. If i can't fix it, well, everybody knows that aae0130 just hit the wrong button.

Now, lemme see.

Posted (edited) · Report post

None of my buttons offer an option that matters.  Inquire of TimS, but is it worth it?

I do not know if President Trump, or anyone in his campaign, entered into a conspiracy with Russian intelligence. Mueller found insufficient evidence to justify a referral to Congress.  Would he have found more if President Trump hadn't obstructed justice so thoroughly and successfully? Impossible to know. I wouldn't even know if every grand jury transcript was declassified. How do you know what Mueller didn't see or hear about, due to the President's campaign of obstruction? So, as to conspiracy, I don't know, and I never will. As to obstruction of justice, a separate issue, yes he did. Was that something for which he should have been impeached? Perhaps, but the obstruction was successful, so .. no way to know.

Edited by BrianBM

There’s no evidence, except for fake evidence, that Trump conspired with the Russians.  On the other hand, there is hardcore evidence that Obama did conspire with the Russians and it came straight out of Obama’s own mouth.  Strangely enough, when Obama did it, not a single dam Democrat cared that he did.  It’s amazing how 4 years and a change of parties controlling the White House made them care so much.

Farking pikers from the first minute, a child-like version of critical thinking easily showed it was a crock, that it was a pure political hit job.

Now we're seeing WUO tactics; we've come full-circle from The Gay Kenyon's early days with Ayers.

Is ACORN available for comment?

~

22 hours ago, BrianBM said:

None of my buttons offer an option that matters.  Inquire of TimS, but is it worth it?

I do not know if President Trump, or anyone in his campaign, entered into a conspiracy with Russian intelligence. Mueller found insufficient evidence to justify a referral to Congress.  Would he have found more if President Trump hadn't obstructed justice so thoroughly and successfully? Impossible to know. I wouldn't even know if every grand jury transcript was declassified. How do you know what Mueller didn't see or hear about, due to the President's campaign of obstruction? So, as to conspiracy, I don't know, and I never will. As to obstruction of justice, a separate issue, yes he did. Was that something for which he should have been impeached? Perhaps, but the obstruction was successful, so .. no way to know.

The test of us understand what happened Brian you don’t need to, we’re happy to explain it to you over and over and over