MaxKatt

Trump leverages own Covid disaster to further destroy environment.

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration, in twin actions to curb environmental regulations, moved on Thursday to temporarily speed the construction of energy projects and to permanently weaken federal authority to issue stringent clean air and climate change rules.

President Trump signed an executive order that calls on agencies to waive required environmental reviews of infrastructure projects to be built during the pandemic-driven economic crisis. At the same time, the Environmental Protection Agency has proposed a new rule that changes the way the agency uses cost-benefit analyses to enact Clean Air Act regulations, effectively limiting the strength of future air pollution controls.

Together, the actions signal that Mr. Trump intends to speed up his efforts to dismantle environmental regulations

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.15.40 PM.png

I think you are starting to rehash old posts of yours. 

I vaguely remember this one from awhile back. 

Wow, these economic numbers really have you in a tizzy today, don't they?

Put a new pad in your panties, take a breath,......and accept the inevitable in November

9 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration, in twin actions to curb environmental regulations, moved on Thursday to temporarily speed the construction of energy projects and to permanently weaken federal authority to issue stringent clean air and climate change rules.

President Trump signed an executive order that calls on agencies to waive required environmental reviews of infrastructure projects to be built during the pandemic-driven economic crisis. At the same time, the Environmental Protection Agency has proposed a new rule that changes the way the agency uses cost-benefit analyses to enact Clean Air Act regulations, effectively limiting the strength of future air pollution controls.

Together, the actions signal that Mr. Trump intends to speed up his efforts to dismantle environmental regulations

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.15.40 PM.png

This is one of the darkest and most dangerous aspects of this administration's policies. A few weeks ago, someone posted a list of about one hundred environmental policies that the imbecile has/is planning to roll back. Every fool jumped on that poor guy screaming that it's all lies. The list was taken from the NYT and, if I remember well, had some serious details behind the numbers. I posted the link but nobody paid any attention. The mob just wanted to defend the imbecile. No time for thinking. Not a chance.

1 min ago, Rough said:

This is one of the darkest and most dangerous aspects of this administration's policies. A few weeks ago, someone posted a list of about one hundred environmental policies that the imbecile has/is planning to roll back. Every fool jumped on that poor guy screaming that it's all lies. The list was taken from the NYT and, if I remember well, had some serious details behind the numbers. I posted the link but nobody paid any attention. The mob just wanted to defend the imbecile. No time for thinking. Not a chance.

Do you have any idea how many "environmental" policies there are out there?  

1 hour ago, Dave S said:

I think you are starting to rehash old posts of yours. 

I vaguely remember this one from awhile back. 

No Dave...that's new news today. Seriously.  Trump's just doing things that harm the environment so frequently they blur together and you think they are the same.  

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

OK....I just can’t take it any more. The troll just doesn’t stop. I am banishing him. Play with him if you wish.

Sunlight on mold spores.  Hide your eyes coward.  

Just now, MaxKatt said:

No Dave...that's new news today. Seriously.  Trump's just doing things that harm the environment so frequently they blur together and you think they are the same.  

Please suck on your exhaust pipe ASAP to help compensate.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, 2sammich said:

NYT........ :laugh:

Yeah...you probably read...you know...all the good ones!

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 5.16.31 PM.png

Edited by MaxKatt

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Please suck on your exhaust pipe ASAP to help compensate.

No need.  Thanks to you're boy, the whole planet will soon effectively be sucking on a tailpipe.  

Just now, MaxKatt said:

No need.  Thanks to you're boy, the whole planet will soon effectively be sucking on a tailpipe.  

Don't let that stop you.

C'mon man do your part for global climate warming change.

If more people like you sucked on tailpipes the world would be a much healthier place.