HugeDinghy

Charles Negy

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

they want him to lose his job at U of Central Florida....the second one isn't even arguable, the first one seems pretty straightforward to me too. :why:

“If Afr. Americans as a group, had the same behavioral profile as Asian Americans (on average, performing the best academically, having the highest income, committing the lowest crime, etc.), would we still be proclaiming ‘systematic racism’ exists?

“Black privilege is real: Besides affirm. action, special scholarships and other set asides, being shielded from legitimate criticism is a privilege. But as a group, they’re missing out on much needed feedback.”

Will be interesting to see how this plays out, as I recall some from the other side of the coin relying on First Amendment and private accounts to keep their jobs in the past.

Capture.JPG

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

they want him to lose his job at U of Central Florida....the second one isn't even arguable, the first one seems pretty straightforward to me too. :why:

“If Afr. Americans as a group, had the same behavioral profile as Asian Americans (on average, performing the best academically, having the highest income, committing the lowest crime, etc.), would we still be proclaiming ‘systematic racism’ exists?

“Black privilege is real: Besides affirm. action, special scholarships and other set asides, being shielded from legitimate criticism is a privilege. But as a group, they’re missing out on much needed feedback.”

Pose this to that FB idiot 

Asian American is a bs title- they should say oriental asians and hindu asians- both of which look a lot different than most white people.  
I brought it up the other day, if American Blacks had the same behavioral profile as Carribean and African Blacks in the USA, would there still be systemic racism?  

3 hours ago, Heron25 said:

Asian American is a bs title- they should say oriental asians and hindu asians- both of which look a lot different than most white people.  
I brought it up the other day, if American Blacks had the same behavioral profile as Carribean and African Blacks in the USA, would there still be systemic racism?  

Trick question, The Carrib and African blacks hate US blacks :wag: they call them ^&$$#%@

9 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

They want to fire him because he said it or because he’s against it?

3 hours ago, SB59 said:

He's still alive? I used to watch his " Learn to draw" tv show when I was a little kid.

You put the clear sheet on the tv screen?