MaxKatt

Trump "beginning of end of American Experiment" - US Marine General, 4 Star

Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

I know this been kicked around for a couple days, but I felt those other threads buried the lead.  

Unprecedented.  4 Star Marine General publicly stating in writing that a sitting President of the United States' actions "may well signal the end of the American experiment."    

Good job wing-nutz.

(CNN)  A retired four-star Marine general on Wednesday excoriated President Donald Trump's threats to use the military on protesters and his controversial church photo op on Monday,writing that his actions "may well signal the beginning of the end of the American experiment."

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 8.13.42 AM.png

1 min ago, Riverboat33 said:

Why wasn't it the end of the experiment when other presidents used military force.

Answer it for yourself.  What do you think is causing a US general to come off the line and publicly take such a stand.  You going to denigrate another soldier and claim he's playing politics? 

5 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Answer it for yourself.  What do you think is causing a US general to come off the line and publicly take such a stand.  You going to denigrate another soldier and claim he's playing politics? 

Use your words max

What is the American experiment?

What has Trump done to signal the end?

6 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Please post up where I denigrated any soldier.  If you stopped lying, you would be a mute.

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Have said it before, just because one is a Veteran, even a 4 star general, does not give you a pass. You can be just as nuts and evil as anyone else. So yes, I WILL denigrate an American soldier if he/she deserves it, and will do it openly and proudly, and with conviction.

If ANYONE is causing the beginning of the end of the "American Experiment" it is the liberal progressives and their cohorts, along with Republicans that don't have the balls to stand against them.

Edited by Steve in Mass

12 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

What do you think is causing a US general to come off the line and publicly take such a stand.

CNN money

20 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

I know this been kicked around for a couple days, but I felt those other threads buried the lead.  

Unprecedented.  4 Star Marine General publicly stating in writing that a sitting President of the United States' actions "may well signal the end of the American experiment."    

Good job wing-nutz.

(CNN)  A retired four-star Marine general on Wednesday excoriated President Donald Trump's threats to use the military on protesters and his controversial church photo op on Monday,writing that his actions "may well signal the beginning of the end of the American experiment."

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 8.13.42 AM.png

I hear another military veteran hero, John Kerry, is not supportive of Trump’s actions as well. 

3 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

I hear another military veteran hero, John Kerry, is not supportive of Trump’s actions as well. 

I know. It's amazing. For 8 years Obama was busy firing the American officer corps and promoting the anti American officer corps. And now a couple of them vomit up their goodthink. 

THAT'S SO SHOCKING! NOBODY COULD EVER HAVE DREAMED IT COULD HAPPEN!! 

:fire:

45 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Please post up where I denigrated any soldier.  If you stopped lying, you would be a mute.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 9.27.07 AM.png

55 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

9 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Giant fail.  Can't find a post where I denigrated a soldier ?

Like I said, if you stopped lying, you would be a mute.

2.5 million jobs added in May! The stock market is going nutz! It must really suck to be rooting against the greatest president and the greatest country the world has to offer.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, MaxKatt said:

Eff him. He's a traitor. As are you.

Edited by Mokes