coolhandfluke

think its bad now ,wait till the cops are found not guilty

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The new prosecutor I believe upped the charge to second degree which may be a stretch and if he can't make the case it's on him. I saw this video and for the first time learned a little about the victim of this outrage that caused death, rioting and racial hatred. Hope the link works.

Edited by TimS
The link won't work because it's an advertising link for a fishing site - that then links to FB - neither are allowed here :-)

From the little bit I read one of the other cops only had a year on. When your new like that you do as your told and also respect sorority.  So, I would expect someone like that to be found not guilty.  Maybe some other discipline,  but not murder charges. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

36 mins ago, Belmo said:

Who are "they"? :huh:

the animals...……….....the low life scum...……….bottom feeders...…………..rioteers.

Edited by coolhandfluke

35 mins ago, peanutbunkerandjelly said:

From the little bit I read one of the other cops only had a year on. When your new like that you do as your told and also respect sorority.  So, I would expect someone like that to be found not guilty.  Maybe some other discipline,  but not murder charges. 

I saw this morning that one of them was on his 4th day, hard to expect a guy to question a veteran on his 4th day.

22 mins ago, Billybob said:

I saw this morning that one of them was on his 4th day, hard to expect a guy to question a veteran on his 4th day.

I wasn't sure if it was his 4th day or 4th day as a full fledged cop after his boot year.but still...……………..