mtl50

5 1/2" Tattoos

14 posts in this topic

New or close to new. Dont care about the packaging. Looking for a couple. See the picture.

Thanks

20200605_000923.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, Rainmaker said:

I have a new herring if you're still interested. LMK and if so and I'll get pics up.

Please post pics. Thanks. And price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Here you go, $20. shipped PP

 

 

t.jpg

ttt.jpg

tttt.jpg

tt.jpg

Yup. Send me your PP info please. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, mtl50 said:

Yup. Send me your PP info please. Thanks!

Okay, on the way. They're great little danny's in their size class.

 

Btw, I have a Tat Herring 2.5 oz. swimmer I can include on the cheap if you're interested. Like $10. more. LMK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Okay, on the way. They're great little danny's in their size class.

 

Btw, I have a Tat Herring 2.5 oz. swimmer I can include on the cheap if you're interested. Like $10. more. LMK.

Yes please. You have a chance could you put up a picture of that one also. Going to buy it regardless but just want to see what it looks like. If it's too much of a bother. No worries. Money has been sent. Thank you. Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luvplugs said:

IMG_20200608_081522.jpg.bbc0dcf5289b2369ab6085a2eb4ddc5f.jpg45 shipped PayPal

If you can hold them until next Tuesday, I will definitely take them. 

Thanks

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, luvplugs said:

Sure Np. Pm me your address

PM coming.

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Yes please. You have a chance could you put up a picture of that one also. Going to buy it regardless but just want to see what it looks like. If it's too much of a bother. No worries. Money has been sent. Thank you. Mike.

No problem. You'll like it, stamped "tattoo" lip too :)

 

 

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 mins ago, Rainmaker said:

No problem. You'll like it, stamped "tattoo" lip too :)

 

 

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

Sweet! Can't wait to get that one wet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone. Have plenty now. Closing this up.

Tight Lines 

Mike 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.