mtl50

Hahn's Darters

13 posts in this topic

I am looking for some Hahn's darters , pretty much any color, as long as they are in decent shape. Also for looking for any other Hahn's plugs. I have another thread up in this forum also.

I would offer these again.  They are $30 each, seems to be the going rate for Hahn darters. hahns.png.f52f39c4d4ed98e21b3dee4eee7740d5.png

Then there are the macs and the jointed darters.  These aren't 30 though.

darters.jpg.eb218d5d12b5967db76308eb122c9980.jpg

3 hours ago, SPR61 said:

I will do $25 if that interest you.

If you can do 25 for the very top small yellow one and let me pay you next Tuesday, that would be great. Really like that jointed darter but I dont like the colors.

7 hours ago, mtl50 said:

If you can do 25 for the very top small yellow one and let me pay you next Tuesday, that would be great. Really like that jointed darter but I dont like the colors.

Were you responding to me or SPR?

Gonna respectfully pass.  I offered quite a few Hahns to you at 25 each and you said you wanted them but didn't. :) .  Not worth a trip to the post office for one lure in these troubled times.  If you decide to look through some of the others that I offered you and make a decent sized box, let me know.

23 hours ago, DaveC said:

Gonna respectfully pass.  I offered quite a few Hahns to you at 25 each and you said you wanted them but didn't. :) .  Not worth a trip to the post office for one lure in these troubled times.  If you decide to look through some of the others that I offered you and make a decent sized box, let me know.

Will do. Thanks 

On 6/6/2020 at 10:18 PM, DaveC said:

I would offer these again.  They are $30 each, seems to be the going rate for Hahn darters. hahns.png.f52f39c4d4ed98e21b3dee4eee7740d5.png

Then there are the macs and the jointed darters.  These aren't 30 though.

darters.jpg.eb218d5d12b5967db76308eb122c9980.jpg

Jointed darter?!?!? Wow never seen one