fishingaddict19

Norcalkat lot

15 posts in this topic

Nice plugs. I can attest to Orlando pulling many fish on that spook and it saving me from a skunk more than once. Great action.

Lee

I’m in for the split if he is & you’re still willing to but I also understand if you’d rather sell as a lot. I know how it is so if you just wanna ship one package that’s up to u. If not, count me in. Either way... Thnx.

18 hours ago, JayG123 said:

I’m in for the split if he is & you’re still willing to but I also understand if you’d rather sell as a lot. I know how it is so if you just wanna ship one package that’s up to u. If not, count me in. Either way... Thnx.

Not trying to hijack this. All yours jayg and weather guy. Enjoy ! 

22 hours ago, fishingaddict19 said:

I can split but it’s going to be &45 plus shipping so say $50 each let me know will only split if you both want them 

Sorry for the delay, was tied up at work with those storms that rolled thru my area yesterday. I could do 45 shipped on the swimmer. Thanks. If not it's all good. Glws. 

1 hour ago, Gooch88 said:

Not trying to hijack this. All yours jayg and weather guy. Enjoy ! 

I wouldn’t really consider it highjacking. I know what you’re saying but these were offered as a lot & we were asking to split. Imo if someone has a lot for sale & it’s still available, I don’t see anything wrong with saying you’d take it. That being said, I appreciate u giving me dibs. Up to the seller what he’d like to do but either way thank you.

20 hours ago, JayG123 said:

They are yours if you want them since any is only offering $45 on the split.

4 mins ago, fishingaddict19 said:

They are yours if you want them since any is only offering $45 on the split.

When I said if you’d rather sell as a lot I was referring to gooch88. I meant if you’d rather sell to him even tho we were ahead of him in the comments I’d understand since he wanted both. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding but I’m only interested in the spook.

32 mins ago, JayG123 said:

I wouldn’t really consider it highjacking. I know what you’re saying but these were offered as a lot & we were asking to split. Imo if someone has a lot for sale & it’s still available, I don’t see anything wrong with saying you’d take it. That being said, I appreciate u giving me dibs. Up to the seller what he’d like to do but either way thank you.

Well i didn’t realize there was a third person ahead of me till today. as i had checked to see if there was a response. So that’s another reason i retracted. as much as i would love to take this lot I feel me doing a I’ll take it again is confusing to all. So good luck I hope you get the plug they are AWESOME !!

On 6/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, JayG123 said:

If you still want the spook let me know. $50 shipped!