ridenfish

Philly gun shop owner shoots looter....

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 or 4 criminals break into a gun store and attempt to rob it and the reporter calls in a confrontation instead of an attempted burglary.

The MSM just can't help themselves.

They make it sound like few local citizens were just minding their own business when they cut a chain on a fence and broke into a store where they were confronted by the gun store owner that had been sleeping in his store because of a previous burglary attempt and the store owner shot one of Local Citizens in the head and possibly winged another one that ended up at Jefferson Hospital. 

The Police are investigating. Investigating what?

A fine piece of journalism.

Edited by Jay Blair

The douche reporter asks the neihbor “ Why was the owner of the gun store sleeping inside ?” Really ? This is what passes journalism. The fool “street reporter “ & the anchor are desperately trying to find a way to put a sympathetic angle on a few scumbag thieves getting shot. Shoot more of them. I applaud the good people of S Philly who mobilized in their area to protect there property & themselves. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thee Alt leftist communists get upset and emotional when one of their own gets killed for looting a store. The fake news media is definitely on their side, what the reporter asked is all you need to know.

How long til the mother of the criminal comes out and says "my baby was a good boy, he didn do nuffin"

Edited by ridenfish

I think we still have freedom of choice in this Country ?? …..this time choices came with consequences.....GOOD SHOOT  

4 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Thee Alt leftist communists get upset and emotional when one of their own gets killed for looting a store.

yes,

most of the protesters appear to be alt left commies....

good call.

I think the one place you might reasonably expect to see some pushback is a gun shop. Bad choice on the looters part. 

9 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes,

most of the protesters appear to be alt left commies....

good call.

They are leftists.  They all have leftist ideal.  Stop pretending