pilotman

Just came back from Hatteras

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

You say  aren't trying to get political,  why are you ?

He obviously knows everything already.   Save your breath.

Posted (edited) · Report post

This isn't political, this is an intellectual conversation Mike.

Edited by JaseB

30 mins ago, littletunnie said:

What connections does Biden have with Russia? You forget it was Trump that had a meeting with the Russians and properly owes them millions of dollars. They don't call Moscow Mitch for nothing. You need to do some reading.

You need to read better . . . Assuming you’re referring to the Bank of China loan that was sold weeks after the closing.  Bank of China has had zero financial interest in the loan since 2012.

Hey fellas, I just wanted to know why people like Trump and the attributes about him that they like. For those who voted for him, what about him as a leader, a person, his policies, his views do you like. Maybe some like his leadership qualities: courage, wisdom, diligence, honesty, commitment, humility, compassion, proactivity and so on......

Just now, pilotman said:

Hey fellas, I just wanted to know why people like Trump and the attributes about him that they like. For those who voted for him, what about him as a leader, a person, his policies, his views do you like. Maybe some like his leadership qualities: courage, wisdom, diligence, honesty, commitment, humility, compassion, proactivity and so on......

This isn't the assbaby. We have an entire forum dedicated to politics and this ain't it. :dismay: 

3 mins ago, MikeMc said:

This isn't the assbaby. We have an entire forum dedicated to politics and this ain't it. :dismay: 

You're right...I just moved it there...thanks

21 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Stock up on tissues and just get ready for 4 more years.  

23249.jpeg.20fe8fe9e17983e8dfceae47820aca1f.jpeg

The barrel says "You're fired". :eek:

25 mins ago, pilotman said:

Ming,

Maybe you should have started the thread with this post if wanted a candid conversation. 

The first one below can be paraphrased as "Why do you dumb redneck honkeys like the President when it is clear to anyone with even half of my superior IQ and understanding of the world that he is a piece of human garbage?

10 hours ago, pilotman said:

When I was down there for a couple weeks, couldn't help but notice Trump flags were common in the town and on trucks from tourists. I know that Hatteras is predominately white but I'm confused whats so appealing about him. Not trying to get into a political fiasco or argument. Just enlighten me. Is it his policies? The attempt to take down the Affordable Care act? The wall? Is it a race thing? He's a chronic liar, deceitful, a bully, resorts to name calling, conceited, self absorbed, behaves like a tyrant....I could go on. He has all the traits that I teach my son not to be. He pushes away our allies(NATO) and befriends our enemies. He calls Putin a great leader, gushes over China's leader. And befriends the North Korean leader. Initially he brushed aside COVID and said it will go away minimizing it, and losing precious time to respond, while the experts were stating the total opposite. He said it will go away soon. Well we are at over 100,00 deaths and shut down.  Even today he's criticizing our governors for the unrest of the George Floyd murder. But yet right after, he's having a friendly conversation with Putin. He has yet to make a public statement about it  bringing the country together.. Now it's Obama stating online to address the nation....Really?..It's reported since he got elected, he has made over 19,000 false satements and lies....I know I sound a bit angry but I want to know the appeal of our current president.

Edited by JaseB

What is it with these broads? Make political statements  and then claim they aren’t trying to make it political. These idiots are mind numbing. 

Edited by HugeDinghy