KSantangelo

Police State

Rate this topic

290 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Jetty Jumper said:

Maybe you should,maybe Tucker missed it as well,I did too.

I had missed this speech by Trump. He was spot on regarding the crisis we are seeing now. In spite of the TDS crowd's attempts to tear him down he stood strong and addressed the issues at hand. To say he didn't reflects the obvious. YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE SPEECH......OR YOUR TDS HAS MADE YOU DEAF. Of course there's a third choice......you're a damned liar. 

I said in another post, in another thread I think, that I felt Trump needed to be more compassionate, and make more attempts to reach out to the aggrieved.

I now retract that post. He's doing what a president should do. PERIOD.

The failure of government leadership falls squarely on state officials. Plain and simple. To lay blame at Trump's feet is dishonest,  and is only fueled by the obvious bias of TDS. Sad. Truly sad.

28 mins ago, hamlet said:

America is as likely to be a Police State as it is to be a Systemic Racist Society

~

:agree:

31 mins ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

I had missed this speech by Trump. He was spot on regarding the crisis we are seeing now. In spite of the TDS crowd's attempts to tear him down he stood strong and addressed the issues at hand. To say he didn't reflects the obvious. YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE SPEECH......OR YOUR TDS HAS MADE YOU DEAF. Of course there's a third choice......you're a damned liar. 

I said in another post, in another thread I think, that I felt Trump needed to be more compassionate, and make more attempts to reach out to the aggrieved.

I now retract that post. He's doing what a president should do. PERIOD.

The failure of government leadership falls squarely on state officials. Plain and simple. To lay blame at Trump's feet is dishonest,  and is only fueled by the obvious bias of TDS. Sad. Truly sad.

~

Told you it was a great speech! ~ :) 

27 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die

Pffft. You couldn't lift a heavy knife limp wristy.:gay:

38 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die

Cameras don't kill. 

15 hours ago, KSantangelo said:

So how do we all feel about America becoming a police state occupied by the military? For those staunch defenders of the constitution, what are your thoughts?

I suppose it’s fairly obvious that I’m enraged and disgusted. Not a big fan of dictators, or the precedent this may set for future presidents. 

What new precedent?  Like the search for the Boston bombers?  Like when the WWI vets were rounded up?  Like Kent State?  Like the Civil War draft riots?

Like the 43 Detroit race riots where machine guns were used by troops on US citizens?

This seems tame and nowhere near pushing past what has been done in the past.

2 hours ago, KSantangelo said:

Born in NY. 

Not a kid. 
White(you got that right)

Think Bernie is ridiculous. 

Isn’t the whole point of the PG to discuss different political thoughts? 
Not a commie. 
I don’t like you either. But only because you came at me with insults whereas I just wanted to know what people thought of the current situation. 
Never ever ever suggested hurting America for any reason. This is my home. While you may disagree with my political leanings and opinions, please don’t question my love for my country. 

As far as whiny b*tch goes, you’d have to ask my husband. 

Ah, I’ll own that mistake. My screed was meant for the Bill Cosby lover who has been trolling on here a lot lately. 
As far as I’ve seen you’ve stuck to your thread and your questions fairly and I have no problem with that, although I don’t agree with you.
Good luck and my apologies for confusing things with this mispost. 

Although since I discover that you are female, yes, you probably are whiny. So this missed the target but probably hit paper.

1 hour ago, Heron25 said:

agree with you.  I'm talking about how to stop the **** in the streets right now.  

I have a suggestion.  What I have noticed over the years is that violent looting, arson, etc. during race or political riots. is rarely treated seriously.  Very few people serve serious time for these actions.  I believe if a looter or violent rioter (oxymoron?) or civil disrupter is caught by the police. they should be charged and if found guilty, serve top sentences.  This won't stop hardened criminals of course, but it will stop the average college kid/Antifa wannabe, the black kid getting caught up in the hysteria, etc.  

Most kids wear getting busted in a demonstration as a badge of honor because there is little consequence.  Make the consequences serious and much of this will stop.

1 hour ago, J said:

She really should do her homework before telling people they are wrong, especially when she is going to double down on it. :th: 

Not the first time, wont be the last...

1 hour ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

He's doing what a president should do. PERIOD.

^ Yep

1 hour ago, KSantangelo said:

Too busy hating furry little squirrel terrorists that are hellbent on destroying my garden. 

Do you disagree?

B06D75F9-A318-42EF-BEDA-7B7A1CA27267.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mokes said:

This may as well be Baghdad. 

Where is that Mogadishu or Minneapolis  ?