Cliff Huxtable

Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged.

Rate this topic

536 posts in this topic

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

so YOU are rubber and WE are glue,

awesome.......

 

 

Yea   ummmm no  Sorry. Wrong again. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meanwhile Trump is talking about military action,

creating a police state,

 

and his lackeys want to murder those they denounce as 'the enemy"

 

but we are just alarmists with TDS for noticing Trump's march to dictatorship....

..daf45748bb0ff025019ac8950ef5409a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Possum said:

Yep.Prior to the 2016 R Convention the entire Republican leadership and pretty much every Republican with actual credibility (you left out Graham and Cruz) was saying that Trump was unqualified for the job and that electing him would turn out to be a big mistake.
Step back and take an honest look at Trump's America.
Disease,Riots,Unemployment.
Were they right?

Pretty sure the governors are on the hook for unemployment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alt leftist communist mayors are allowing the savages to burn, loot, assault and run over cops, and destroy every major city in the country.

It's so bad here in Philly that residents are getting together and guarding malls and stores, because they are tired of watching these out of control animals get away with it. If they won't allow the police to put an end to this then Trump has no choice but to do something. Philly is a frigging war zone. I can't wait to move to a nice quiet white suburb with all the ivory tower preaching liberals that think the riots and looting are justified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

meanwhile Trump is talking about military action,

creating a police state,

 

and his lackeys want to murder those they denounce as 'the enemy"

 

but we are just alarmists with TDS for noticing Trump's march to dictatorship....

..daf45748bb0ff025019ac8950ef5409a

In my 42 years I could have never imagined a politician openly calling for the murder of his fellow citizens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, slowroller said:

In my 42 years I could have never imagined a politician openly calling for the murder of his fellow citizens. 

people have always wondered how the German people allowed the Nazis to take over their country,

and it sure seems like we are watching it happen in real time,

 

there is nothing Trump and his goons can say or do that his base will denounce.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, D_L said:

Pretty sure the governors are on the hook for unemployment.

DonJohn backed away from  "I;m calling the shots" as soon as he realized how badly things were going to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, Dave S said:

Sorry to put this but she has always been an Anti Trumper. 

No, she was on board at the start. But she's realized what most sane, reasonable people know, Trump is no leader. Quite the opposite actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

people have always wondered how the German people allowed the Nazis to take over their country,

and it sure seems like we are watching it happen in real time,

 

there is nothing Trump and his goons can say or do that his base will denounce.......

I'd have to agree with you. There are quite a few posters here who are cheering it on, they don't care if the Constitution is trampled on unless it's something that's important to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, slowroller said:

In my 42 years I could have never imagined a politician openly calling for the murder of his fellow citizens. 

:laugh:  Antifa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

24 mins ago, Possum said:

Yep.Prior to the 2016 R Convention the entire Republican leadership and pretty much every Republican with actual credibility (you left out Graham and Cruz) was saying that Trump was unqualified for the job and that electing him would turn out to be a big mistake.
Step back and take an honest look at Trump's America.
Disease,Riots,Unemployment.
Were they right?

They were wrong.

Trump brought the economy to the highest level ever.

Trump brought black unemployment down to one of the lowest levels ever recorded.

Trump got many troops out of ME.  fewer there now than under O'boy or Bush.

Trump brought China to the trade table.

Trump brought Mexico and Canada to the trade table and won concessions.

Trump actually signed more, better, civil rights laws than O'boy.

And Trump gave me a nice tax break.

 

4 more years.

 

The disease came from China, the riots from weak gov in Minn, the unemployment came from the Chinese virus.

Biden will bring you much more Chinese if he gets elected.  His son will probably get another billion dollar payoff and maybe even another job in the Ukraine.

Edited by Steve_in_PA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, slowroller said:

I'd have to agree with you. There are quite a few posters here who are cheering it on, they don't care if the Constitution is trampled on unless it's something that's important to them. 

The only people acting like Nazi's are the Democrats with their Antifa black shirts doing the dirty work for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.