Cliff Huxtable

Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged.

Rate this topic

536 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Dave S said:

She has a face covering/mask- she's helping to save the world if you overlook the rag coming out of the Bud Light bottle. :laugh:

Card carrying Useful Idiot - 'Hands Up, Shoot Me'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump is a coward,

and his behavior is shameful

 

bringing violence to peaceful people and members of the clergy for a photo op........

 

Untitled-26.jpg

Watched it live on TV.  Some in the crowd were throwing things at the cops.  Peaceful?  Some were.  Some weren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nalu22 said:

~

What part of the Secret Service doing their job for this, or any POTUS has you the most upset?  Besides of course taking precautions Trump wasn't in harms way.

Does anyone think that the Secret Service was ok with Trump's walk of shame to the church yesterday?
DonJohn doesn't take orders from the SS.He gives orders to the SS.That isn't the way it is supposed to work,but that is how it works in the current WH..
No doubt he was freaking out and ordered the SS to get him the hell down into the bunker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, Mokes said:

Didn't see you post anything about your people trying to burn the historical church down. 

~

Typical Leftist, thy were for it before they were against it, they are like a rudderless ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Possum said:

Does anyone think that the Secret Service was ok with Trump's walk of shame to the church yesterday?
DonJohn doesn't take orders from the SS.He gives orders to the SS.That isn't the way it is supposed to work,but that is how it works in the current WH..
No doubt he was freaking out and ordered the SS to get him the hell down into the bunker.

~

 

Odd that Drumpf's a wicked poosey, yet he's taking on the establishment?

 

You're feelings don't match reality but by all means stay the course, it's helping you get exactly what you don't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Watched it live on TV.  Some in the crowd were throwing things at the cops.  Peaceful?  Some were.  Some weren't.

Watch the videos from all the cities. The cowards(Antifa) hang out in the back and throw things at the police. when the police move in they're the first to flee. Leaving the TV reporters to comment how the police attacked "peaceful protesters".  :dismay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Typical Leftist, thy were for it before they were against it, they are like a rudderless ship.

Leftists are steadfast examples of when you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Odd that Drumpf's a wicked poosey, yet he's taking on the establishment?

Trump is POTUS,

and the GOP establishment are his staunchest allies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the whitehouse has released a tailored propaganda video of the walk and the Bible photo op set to patriotic music. Scummy to do a campaign video in the middle of all this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump is POTUS,

and the GOP establishment are his staunchest allies.

Like John McCain, John Kasich, Mit Romney, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, George Bush, Colin Powell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Like John McCain, John Kasich, Mit Romney, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, George Bush, Colin Powell?

Yep.Prior to the 2016 R Convention the entire Republican leadership and pretty much every Republican with actual credibility (you left out Graham and Cruz) was saying that Trump was unqualified for the job and that electing him would turn out to be a big mistake.
Step back and take an honest look at Trump's America.
Disease,Riots,Unemployment.
Were they right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Not so much anymore.

 

ann.jpg.9b899db3f374843fc9749464f49d9c71.jpg

Sorry to put this but she has always been an Anti Trumper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.