Cliff Huxtable

Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged.

Rate this topic

536 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Mokes said:

Trump is a target for the Left no matter what he says or does. You don't care what he does. You hate him. Shut up. 

cry-funny-gif-2.gif

Had an interesting discussion with a cousin who is retired head of security at a max security Federal prison.  He says Trump was put in the bunk to protect the protesters.  Policy is if the president is in the residential section of the WH and someone breaks the security perimeter the policy is that lethal force is permitted and possibly required.

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

Had an interesting discussion with a cousin who is retired head of security at a max security Federal prison.  He says Trump was put in the bunk to protect the protesters.  Policy is if the president is in the residential section of the WH and someone breaks the security perimeter the policy is that lethal force is permitted and possibly required.

oh...and all this time I thought it was because he was crying and $hitting his pants.

Let me see if I can understand logic of lefties here

Our country is under terrorist attack right now;

Instead of protesting, people are looting and fighting between themselves for Nike, TVs and who will take home more Armani underwear but all of that doesn't matter at all.

Lefties are obsessed with news that Secret Service followed protocol and took Mr. President to safe place?

Why?

"Peaceful protesters"  couldn't get there to get free sneakers and toasters?

14 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Instead of protesting, people are looting and fighting between themselves for Nike, TVs and who will take home more Armani underwear but all of that doesn't matter at all.

Lefties are obsessed with news that Secret Service followed protocol and took Mr. President to safe place?

Why?

They were mad he was in a bunker. Tonite they are mad he was in the Rose Garden, and even more mad that he went to the Church. The approach to the Church was undignified, the rest of it was a photo op. He didn’t say enough. He said too much. 
Eff these people...all of them.

14 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Who's a leftie?

Who's obsessed?

There are a ton of Republican threads here about the same thing.

Over and over and over......

That's called obsession.

26 mins ago, fjr419 said:

cry-funny-gif-2.gif

Thanx fjr#'s :th:

29 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Why?

~
Imagine being so full of TDS that you make fun of the Secret Service for protecting the POTUS they’ve sworn to protect. *****ed doesn’t even come close to describing their mental deficiencies.