Mayor Deblassio’s Daughter Arrested

Rate this topic

Flybyme

1 hour ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Again JoeyZ..I am not condoning the actions of "rioters".

I am speaking of people protesting in a civilized manner for the better of humanity.

Well, I'm not a fan of protesters, activists, or even peaceful assemblies.  Just not my scene.

Go to work, and vote the ****ers out if you're not happy, but this endless crying in the streets is just weak BS to me.

If you think that any of what's going on out there is going to make the country better, or make people be less racist, well, I just disagree.

All this BS does is widen the gap that separates our culture.  It does nothing to bring us together at all.

This reminds me of the riots in London shortly before the London Olympics. The Prime Minister‘s daughter was arrested with others, for looting a neighborhood store when asked why she was doing, it all she could say was “I was just trying to have some fun“.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

Fight the good fight?

You lefties elected these idiot self-absorbed Mayors, so your fight should be with them. Many of these cities have had incompetent corrupt Dim Leadership for over 60 years.

These Big Blue Cities should all be utopias according to the Dim Party has been telling us for years.

The Big Blue cities are headed for the same situation as Detroit and Baltimore: Hollowed out corrupt festering welfare plantations that continue to deteriorate while the leftist elites enjoy their mocha lattes and ponder how to shift the blame for the messes they have created.

Just lies lies and more lies. 

30 cities in flames are the best examples of the Dim's epic failures.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

7 hours ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Again JoeyZ..I am not condoning the actions of "rioters".

I am speaking of people protesting in a civilized manner for the better of humanity.

chiara-de-blasio.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Democrats which gender is that?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

2 mins ago, Markushook said:

Whichever one it has the hideously ugly moniker too

MNan life is too short to really hate.  Ugly people need love too, and if god made you ugly, maybe he added some extra tough genes in there, I hope.

But if you are a cute kid (she is if you look deep) and you intentionally dress and groom to look hideous, that sucks.  ****in screw loose.  Shame.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

21 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

I'm sure she was social distancing.

If not and there is a mass outbreak of the WuFlu among the rioters, then that would be a classic case of Darwinism in action, would it not?

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

9 hours ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

She was out fighting the good fight.

Good for her.

I admire her courage.

You would admire a turd if you thought it was a Lefty Turd. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 hour ago, Little said:

chiara-de-blasio.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Democrats which gender is that?

Yikes lol. Is that Kid from Kid N Play? Wait.....did Play have the hair tower?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts