I'm officially with the looters

Rate this topic

Saw this. Makes zero sense? Screw that city. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Just now, Stryper Snyper said:

Did the one cop actually say "light em' up!" ?

Flukin YES! Light up the lady standing on her porch with her kids. 

What the hell are they doing there anyway? If this lady is out on her porch with her kids, there obviously is no rioting going on nearby. 

This is 100% idiot cops showing defenseless and completely unsuspecting people what their true colors are.  

I was wondering this morning if the Patriot crowd ( like those who protested in Michigan over covid restrictions) will show up to defend citizens against government agencies who are escalating and perpetrating violence. 

Something  tells me they won’t. 

I have quite a few colleagues who are covering the situation in Minneapolis, one being one of the top photojournalist in the country and a seasoned war photographer.  he relayed that he was targeted by police for simply doing his job. Shot with rubber bullets, maced point blank and had all 4 tires on his car slashed. 
He made it through years of working in Afghanistan and Iraq without a scratch only to be assaulted by police at home. Crazy. 

3 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Did the one cop actually say "light em' up!" ?

Seemed very clear to me.

What were they trying to do?  Enforce a curfew to the point that standing on your porch isn't good enough?

More than 1 person should lose their job for what happened there.

2 mins ago, slowroller said:

I was wondering this morning if the Patriot crowd ( like those who protested in Michigan over covid restrictions) will show up to defend citizens against government agencies who are escalating and perpetrating violence. 

Something  tells me they won’t. 

I have quite a few colleagues who are covering the situation in Minneapolis, one being one of the top photojournalist in the country and a seasoned war photographer.  he relayed that he was targeted by police for simply doing his job. Shot with rubber bullets, maced point blank and had all 4 tires on his car slashed. 
He made it through years of working in Afghanistan and Iraq without a scratch only to be assaulted by police at home. Crazy. 

So the police slashed your reporter friend's tires?

You expect us to believe that?