JoeyZac

Some People Do Deserve To Be Beaten By Violent Protesters

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Belmo said:

There's **** all around us, but so far, are immediate 'hood is fine. Looters evidently got the Target on City Line Avenue bad, and they also evidently got the stores in the Bakers Centre strip mall in East Falls (it's on Roberts Avenue, next to both Route 1 and the Abbottsford Homes housing project; my Restaurant Depot is in there) really bad, but there hasn't been anything within about a mile of me, as far as I can tell. Most of the bad stuff last night was in West Philly, evidently, along the 52nd Street Corridor and up through Wynnefield and Overbrook up to City Ave. 

I feel bad for Jeff Brown, as he's invested a ton of money in his stores (ShopRIte) in city neighborhoods that used to be urban food deserts, and he's had at least two stores that I know of totally ****ing ruined (East Falls and 52nd & Parkside), and one more (Fresh Grocer on Monument Road, behind Target) that might have been sacked. 

It's an absolute **** show, and Mayor McCheese seems to be in totally over his head. I took the day off to work on the camper, and now I think I'm going to have to do something else, because there ain't no way I'm going to a Home Depot today. 

if you time Home Depot right it maybe free

For those that don’t read the descriptions, I would consider this someone who didn’t deserve to be beaten to death. Just trying to defend his shop that is his livelihood. I hope everyone there that was responsible for that mans death enjoys a slow, painful death. 

12 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

Anyone see what they did to this young guy? Nice kids. 

How can anybody watch this s*** and not think we need snipers on rooftops????

17 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

How can anybody watch this s*** and not think we need snipers on rooftops????

I don’t know how anyone can watch that and still believe that police are sufficient protection against violent crime. Where were the cops? Not there. Had that guy had a firearm, that would have gone very differently. Either the crowd would have seen that the guy was armed and moved on to an easier target or, the more likely outcome, there would be a pile of bodies in front of that guys shop. Mob mentality is not one of making decisions and acting upon them, it’s trusting the movement of everyone around you and going with the emotion. It’s when our societies lack of critical thinking is elevated. Herd stupid. 

13 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

For those that don’t read the descriptions, I would consider this someone who didn’t deserve to be beaten to death. Just trying to defend his shop that is his livelihood. I hope everyone there that was responsible for that mans death enjoys a slow, painful death. 

He's not dead, which is shocking based on the video.  He did an interview after being treated and released from the hospital.  Somehow escaped without major injury.

1 hour ago, sbcbmx112 said:

He's not dead, which is shocking based on the video.  He did an interview after being treated and released from the hospital.  Somehow escaped without major injury.

I’ll have to verify, but I was told the guy in the video I posted was worm food. The guy with the bow was treated for minor injuries and told the tale.