Gamakatsu

How many more young black males need to be incarcerated?

Rate this topic

164 posts in this topic

How many more do you figure we need to put in jail to get this thing fixed? If law enforcement could just crack a few more heads and sentences just a little tougher, it would put a stop to the madness, right? The right wing mantra is that social programs cause people to behave like this. Is it possible that locking everybody up and having a highly empowered police force might be having the opposite of the intended effect? Nahhhh, blaming liberal programs is the way to go. Locking up more young fathers is the road to harmony. That will make them responsible adults when they come out of punitive incarceration. What could possibly go wrong?

2 mins ago, pakalolo said:

don't be a criminal and you won't get locked up. Next question

It’s simple.  But liberals will never understand this.  

And most of their “fathers” could give a rats ass about them.  That’s why their community is falling apart at the seams. 

20 mins ago, pakalolo said:

don't be a criminal and you won't get locked up. Next question

Obviously. So it's not liberal policy that's instigating the crime? I read SOL that it's all the fault of liberals.

Don’t insult MEN who love , nurture and cherish their offspring , this transcends race. Sadly , it appears the males you reference are incapable of exhibiting this basic task. It seems the amount of offspring one can sire is looked upon as a measure of pride , success , virility. Many females aren’t much better in this regard. Solving this aspect of the problem would be a huge step in the right direction. Sterilization, while attractive to some , probably wouldn’t go over too well..... Before ya get all nutsie, it’s a goof. Relax 

52 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

How many more do you figure we need to put in jail to get this thing fixed? If law enforcement could just crack a few more heads and sentences just a little tougher, it would put a stop to the madness, right? The right wing mantra is that social programs cause people to behave like this. Is it possible that locking everybody up and having a highly empowered police force might be having the opposite of the intended effect? Nahhhh, blaming liberal programs is the way to go. Locking up more young fathers is the road to harmony. That will make them responsible adults when they come out of punitive incarceration. What could possibly go wrong?

none, let em burn it all down.  

48 mins ago, ridenfish said:

It’s simple.  But liberals will never understand this.  

And most of their “fathers” could give a rats ass about them.  That’s why their community is falling apart at the seams. 

I heard AOC (D) yesterday saying that she wants affordable housing:laugh:

We did that.  We builts tens of thousands of affordable housing in the 50s thru the 70s

How did that work out?

54 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

If i belonged to a group of people who I believed have been disproportionately incarcerated for XX years/decades, I would take it upon myself to NOT BREAK THE EFFING LAW...it's not complicated...

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

I'd love to hear your solution.

6 mins ago, Little said:

I heard AOC (D) yesterday saying that she wants affordable housing:laugh:

I think there's some in Minneapolis...oh wait.

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Bring them to heel.