Mokes

Are these riots helping you feel less racist?

Rate this topic

I feel.........   27 members have voted

  1. 1. I feel......

    • Way more racist. This hurts everyone.
      8
    • Way less racist! This helps everyone!
      1
    • The same. I don't care.
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

161 posts in this topic

52 mins ago, Nessmuk said:


Do you believe it’s possible to live in a world where a minuscule number of cops don’t cross the line, ever?  Is that the objective?  We’re going to burn cities when the next one happens, too?

 

This doesn’t have anything to do with cops anymore.  This is entitlement and blaming everything else for your problems but yourselves.

There are always flaws and always those that go above and beyond.

Apply it to the opposite.

If a black guy kills or rapes IS THERE ANY REASON TO JUSTIFY-choosing an area and committing crimes on just any black person-you know-like the dems did for 120 years?  ANY REASON? ANY JUSTIFICATION?

Does anybody note the condensation  of allowing- just ANYBODY- have their SNIT-due to the actions of an individual somewhere?

For those that intentionally or mindlessly follow the MOB as directed by PAID professional agitators- what if it was your business-your car-your house? would it make difference?

NONE of this could fly without the progs ministry of truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say that seeing anarchy- especially MOB rule & violence -and no consequences makes me feel more biased towards the perps no matter the amount of melanin visible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I'm over this victim mentally blacks like to bandy about. 

 

"Wah.......someone committed a crime, resisted arrest and got dead.....I'm gonna loot a Target and and kill innocent people!!"

 

**** off. Seriously. ****.....this......****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:


Do you believe it’s possible to live in a world where a minuscule number of cops don’t cross the line, ever?  Is that the objective?  We’re going to burn cities when the next one happens, too?

 

This doesn’t have anything to do with cops anymore.  This is entitlement and blaming everything else for your problems but yourselves.

I totally agree here. I’ve seen it go from justice for George to I don’t want to be pulled over. The agenda is changing. Scared of dying at the hands of the police? 200 out of 40,000,000? 15x more likely to die at the hands of another black person. 
 

Come to the table with the facts and then ask for what you want. Come to a business to steal and burn it down, don’t be screaming like little beaches when you get shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mowed my yard today, not because I finally got a replacement starter for the lawn mower but to clear fields of fire......omo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mokes said:

Let's follow this guy's story......

 

Defending his business? If so, these people all need to be put in prison. 

 

 

Things like this makes you to start thinking racist.

It does.

If that was your father or brother what would you think of those animals?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mokes said:

Honestly, I'm over this victim mentally blacks like to bandy about. 

 

"Wah.......someone committed a crime, resisted arrest and got dead.....I'm gonna loot a Target and and kill innocent people!!"

 

**** off. Seriously. ****.....this......****.

No one resisted arrest.

Get your facts straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Things like this makes you to start thinking racist.

It does.

If that was your father or brother what would you think of those animals?

 

 

Do feel the same way when crazy white boys shoot up churches full of innocent black people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Things like this makes you to start thinking racist.

It does.

If that was your father or brother what would you think of those animals?

 

I already think of them that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Do feel the same way when crazy white boys shoot up churches full of innocent black people?

When that happened?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

No one resisted arrest.

Get your facts straight.

 

Freddie Gray resisted arrest.

Michael Brown resisted arrest.

Eric Garner resisted arrest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

You just answered my question, thanks.

You see,

you are avoiding conversation.

Black churches did burn while ago but not full of innocent black people like you claim.

Now, tell me when did white boys shoot up churches full of innocent black people?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.