White Dallas store owner nearly beaten to death

Rate this topic

ridenfish

Watched the video, I don't support this. I don't support the violence. That said, that guy shouldn't have charged the crowd with a sword. Seems like chambering a shell and standing his ground on his own property would have resulted in a much lower probability of being beaten. 

Also this whole white lives don't matter thing you're doing is just sad. Would you have posted this if the business owner was a different skin tone?

Edited by slowroller

7 hours ago, slowroller said:

Watched the video, I don't support this. I don't support the violence. That said, that guy shouldn't have charged the crowd with a sword. Seems like chambering a shell and standing his ground on his own property would have resulted in a much lower probability of being beaten. 

Also this whole white lives don't matter thing you're doing is just sad. Would you have posted this if the business owner was a different skin tone?

Seems black lives dont matter when they are law enforcement.  Liberalism is a mental disorder. 

220BCCDC-0CEF-4475-BFB8-12B5E4F8F541.jpeg

3 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Seems black lives dont matter when they are law enforcement.  Liberalism is a mental disorder. 

220BCCDC-0CEF-4475-BFB8-12B5E4F8F541.jpeg

It’s seems to me that they don’t matter at all to you. It’s a shame that officer lost his life, and I have no problem with whoever did it spending the rest of their life in jail. 

7 hours ago, slowroller said:

Of course. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Just now, slowroller said:

It’s seems to me that they don’t matter at all to you. It’s a shame that officer lost his life, and I have no problem with whoever did it spending the rest of their life in jail. 

Excuse me, but why are you claiming black lives don't matter to him? Please explain that insult. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, slowroller said:

Seems to me....

Liberals LOVE to project. 
I think the cop that kneeled on Floyd should be in jail.  And should get the same sentence at Justines killer 

8 hours ago, slowroller said:

That said, that guy shouldn't have charged the crowd with a sword.

Stunning! You are condoning VIGILANTE VIOLENCE and you do not even realize it. What's next, drowning witches? What if a WHITE COMMUNITY did that to a BLACK STORE OWNER?

Democrats are categorically insane - as a species.

Edited by The Zen Master

Those who know, do not talk; those who talk, do not know. - Tao Te Ching 56

Defeat exists only in the minds of defeated men, and I will never be one of them.

On 5/31/2020 at 6:16 AM, ridenfish said:

white lives

Just read the article. Nothing in it about a guy out for a jog, in his own neigbhorhood, then getting brutally gunned down because people naturally assumed he was a criminal because of the color of his skin.

For starters "store owner" in your topic title is irrelevent to this story.

From Fox News...

"A machete-wielding man in Dallas was brutally beaten by rioters on Saturday night after police said he was allegedly trying to "protect his neighborhood from protesters."

"The victim went to the 2200 block of N. Lamar Street (House of Blues) carrying a machete to allegedly protect his neighborhood from protesters," Dallas Police spokesperson Carlos Almeida told FOX Business. "The victim confronted protesters while holding the machete and was subsequently assaulted by the protesters. He was transported to an area hospital where he remains in stable condition. This remains an ongoing investigation."

Graphic footage taken by Elijah Schaffer of Blaze TV shows the man rushing toward a few rioters with a machete. Within seconds, protesters descended on the man, hurling rocks at him, kicking him in the head and beating his face with skateboards and fists.

Schaffer said he "saw him appearing to defend a store," but could not confirm he was the owner of the store."

Stupid is as stupid does.

The guy goes walking up and down streets, waving a machete at protestors. He brought the attack on himself.

I have no sympathy for him.

If anything the protestors were using justified self defense because some whack job of a guy is walking up & down the neighborhood threateing people with a machete.

No surprise Blaze TV (Glenn Beck's online channel) picked up this story. They had to misrepresent the story to make it seem like black people were randomonly assaulting white guys. No wonder @Steve in Mass is always so misinformed by Beck.

When Fox News can't even defend a white guy's actions, you know he effed up.

Edited by zak-striper

8 mins ago, The Zen Master said:

Stunning! You are condoning VIGILANTE VIOLENCE and you do not even realize it. What's next, drowning witches? What if a WHITE COMMUNITY did that to a BLACK STORE OWNER?

Democrats are categorically insane - as a species.

I'm not codinging vigilante violence, had that man not charged the crowd with a sword, he would likely have not been beaten. Seems pretty stupid considering insurance would cover the property damage.

5 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Just read the article. Nothing in it about a guy out for a jog, in his own neigbhorhood, then getting brutally gunned down because people naturally assumed he was a criminal because of the color of his skin.

For starters "store owner" in your topic title is irrelevent to this story.

From Fox News...

"A machete-wielding man in Dallas was brutally beaten by rioters on Saturday night after police said he was allegedly trying to "protect his neighborhood from protesters."

"The victim went to the 2200 block of N. Lamar Street (House of Blues) carrying a machete to allegedly protect his neighborhood from protesters," Dallas Police spokesperson Carlos Almeida told FOX Business. "The victim confronted protesters while holding the machete and was subsequently assaulted by the protesters. He was transported to an area hospital where he remains in stable condition. This remains an ongoing investigation."

Graphic footage taken by Elijah Schaffer of Blaze TV shows the man rushing toward a few rioters with a machete. Within seconds, protesters descended on the man, hurling rocks at him, kicking him in the head and beating his face with skateboards and fists.

Schaffer said he "saw him appearing to defend a store," but could not confirm he was the owner of the store."

Stupid is as stupid does.

The guy goes walking up and down streets, waving a machete at protestors. He brought the attack on himself. I have no sympathy for him. If anything the protetors were using justified self defense because some whack job of a guy is walking up & down the neighborhood threateing people with a machete.

No surprise Blaze TV (Glenn Beck's online channel) picked up this story. They had to misrepresent the story to make it seem like black people were randomonly assaulting white guys. No wonder @Steve in Mass is always so misinformed by Beck.

And this? Justify this. 

Edited by Mokes

-Numbnuts

4 mins ago, zak-striper said:

The guy goes walking up and down streets, waving a machete at protestors. He brought the attack on himself. I have no sympathy for him. If anything the protetors were using justified self defense because some whack job of a guy is walking up & down the neighborhood threateing people with a machete.

You are a despicable scum bag.

2 mins ago, slowroller said:

I'm not codinging vigilante violence, had that man not charged the crowd with a sword, he would likely have not been beaten. Seems pretty stupid considering insurance would cover the property damage.

Pathetic. Ok. Know what? Let's have a war. Eff this. Your side vs mine. Eff it. We can play tit for tat until one side wins. 

Floyd would be alive if he hadn't commited a crime. Remember that. 

-Numbnuts

Just now, slowroller said:

~

How do you know he had insurance?

How do you know he wasn't protecting someone inside?  Maybe he lived about and had people up there he loves.

Point being none of us the know the full story yet; of course it seems stoopid to take on a crowd with a sword, which makes me pause and wonder what was he protecting.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."