55555s

Lotta MAGA hats in amongst the rioters

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

I think Trump should donate more old military gear to these various police forces. Beef up their ability to put down rioters. Maybe some track vehicles with big scoops on the front.

The people with the maga hats were busy trying to control the savages, and will be the ones rebuilding what they destroyed. 

7 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I think Trump should donate more old military gear to these various police forces. Beef up their ability to put down rioters. Maybe some track vehicles with big scoops on the front.

It would require shooting 3 protestors who raised a weapon.  Thats all.  Poof.  Done.

2/3 of the crowd is carrying a $900 cell phone around, filming for their youtube channel.  

Bang bang bang.  Done.  NO tanks required.

I say bring out the fire hoses. 

^ Jeeesus.  I did it.  I bought into the narrative and let "protestor" slip into my lexicon, where LIberallProgressive Rioter belonged.  

4 mins ago, 55555s said:

^ Jeeesus.  I did it.  I bought into the narrative and let "protestor" slip into my lexicon, where LIberallProgressive Rioter belonged.  

This is all democrat led.

NO republican ANYWHERE in this country has been any part of this violence.

2 mins ago, 55555s said:

These are social justice warriors fighting for equality and fairness. 

Why do we burn witches ?

Don’t ducks also float ?

Same same...... the solution is obvious. Empty out all the prisons to save them from the flu, and turn them into social justice warriors. Confront white people in restaurants, at the gas station, in the streets, and in their businesses and homes. Take back what they have stolen from the black man. Bring back Hope.

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

The people with the maga hats were busy trying to control the savages, and will be the ones rebuilding what they destroyed. 

At some point, even the best entrepreneurial spirit recognizes that some situations do not merit any further investment in time, money, or effort.

4 mins ago, playhard said:

At some point, even the best entrepreneurial spirit recognizes that some situations do not merit any further investment in time, money, or effort.

Like Detroit? 

56f57f2b1e0000870070559c.png?cache=uknyw

0emkk1dsjwi21.jpg

4 mins ago, 2sammich said:

Plenty of young, white, antifa scum running around though.

Even some of that description running out of shoe store with boxes of sneakers in L.A.

Was flipping around the coverage and CNN had a cameraman at the store capturing dozens of people of all ages going into store and stealing shoes. At one point, a car pulls up and a white/Hispanic guy runs out of the store carrying a very large shipping box of shoes. Throws it into the car and then they speed off. CNN camera captures the entire thing, including this face and the car's tags. Would love to hear they find the driver and press charges. 

1 hour ago, 55555s said:

It would require shooting 3 protestors who raised a weapon.  Thats all.  Poof.  Done.

2/3 of the crowd is carrying a $900 cell phone around, filming for their youtube channel.  

Bang bang bang.  Done.  NO tanks required.

I say bring out the fire hoses. 

You are on to something here with the cell phones.

Turn off all the cell towers in a two mile radius, stops them communicating with each other, or preening themselves on social media, to upload any video they have to leave the area.