Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Social distancing

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

so we're for or against it now?

I love this.

those protesters told the Karens to take their social distancing and shove it up their ass.

question for discussion...... is the Wuhan Flu gone now that the leftists media think they got this new issue that can defeat Drumpf?

The protesters (rioters/looters) who are wearing masks are doing so to make it more difficult to be identified, not for their own safety or the safety of their fellow humans. I use the term "humans" loosely.

The memorial day miracle cure of covit is over.... The terrorists,rioters cured the remainder of the covit... It has to be the pablum puking maggot media isn't reporting 20 hours a day about covit..it has to be cured...Trump was correct it just dissapeared....just ask the media about social distancing and terrorism,rioting....has any of the media denounced the violence ,any Democratic politicians ...just be part of social distancing ....Joe is good at that...Mike Pelosi and the rest of them just be distancing them Selves from far away has anyone heard from them....maybe tonight in time for the 11pm news.PABLUM PUKING SPINELESS POLITICIANS......

4 hours ago, eddy said:

so we're for or against it now?

I love this.

those protesters told the Karens to take their social distancing and shove it up their ass.

question for discussion...... is the Wuhan Flu gone now that the leftists media think they got this new issue that can defeat Drumpf?

Ill say no, they will keep it floating around back there to jump back on