55555s

Deplorable content by SOL PG posters

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Whatcha got?

I know there are some gems of Deploredness on display.  

Original content only.  (No SOL members quoting Deplorable politicians and whatnot.)

I have to leave soon for my thing.  I'll check back.

2 hours ago, 55555s said:

Whatcha got?

Original content only.  (No SOL members quoting Deplorable politicians and whatnot.)

So it would seem we are not supposed to post about members, but it looks like everyone does it, so it’s not really a rule, but if people post about you it’s on you to cry about it to TimS.

this is the Deplorable Ghetto 

4 hours ago, 55555s said:

Whatcha got?

You could mine a lot of material out of the thread of lefties defending defending Biden’s deviant behavior.

3 hours ago, JohnP said:

So it would seem we are not supposed to post about members, but it looks like everyone does it, so it’s not really a rule, but if people post about you it’s on you to cry about it to TimS.

Not about members, but once you hit send its in the public domain.  No rule about quoting a members prior post.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:30 PM, JohnP said:

Let’s go back to a statement I made years ago about freedom, but sometimes the need for government to tell people what to do (when they just don’t have it in them to do the right thing.) 

Comment, heck I don’t even understand the question but it does sound as if you’re soliciting material to use against us deplorables.

5 hours ago, JohnP said:

Its not what you do, it is HOW you do it, and you fail, every time you touch your keyboard.

31 mins ago, The Zen Master said:

Its not what you do, it is HOW you do it, and you fail, every time you touch your keyboard.

oh it how, like touchy feely how,  like if somebody hurts your feelings 

1 min ago, The Zen Master said:

Look who's talking...

That's the entire basis of "racism". Muh feelz. Just ignore them or mock them. Muh raysis is worn out. Old playbook stuff. If everyone ignored it, we'd have a nation instead of an empire. 

43 mins ago, ridenfish said:

@Little put up Max I pads post about wishing death on a guy that’s fought off cancer multiple times.  That’s a classic

5ed2f4e2089ec_MaxKatt2020-02-28at5_56_31PM.png.0916db2a501b2c1b66ed63f95e979c7f.png

6 hours ago, JohnP said:

Look up the word “context”. After you read that turn your dictionary to page 1. Start reading......don’t stop until you understand.