tomkaz

GREAT ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Does the Chicago mayor kiss her female spouse with that mouth?

InstaPundit: 

To borrow an old recurring leitmotif of James Taranto, when he was writing the Wall Street Journal’s Best of the Web Today:

● “One man with courage makes a majority.” — attributed to Andrew Jackson.

● “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt.

● “The buck stops here.” — Harry S. Truman.

● “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy.

● “I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.” — Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot, yesterday.

They created the ANIMALS now live with the riots,THE TERRORISM AND THE POLITICAL RHETORIC PERPETRATED ON THE TAXPAYERS AND VOTERS......WHERE'S JOE S OPINION AND WHAT'S HIS V P CANDIDATES OPINION...THERE ALL RUNNING .....THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND DIRT BAGS WHO SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS /RIOTERS .

Posted (edited) · Report post

Today's Dem Orators may not be quite as bright, or articulate, and in many cases not as honest ,,,,but they are very entertaining

Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"

Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."

Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Jerry Brown, former governor of California, and current candidate for the same position: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

Bill Clinton on ordinary Americans: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."

Whoopi Goldberg: on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape".

Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

Joy Behar on Economics: "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?"

Howard Dean: "We know that no one person can succeed unless everybody else succeeds."

Edited by fish643

Biden fails to condemn rioting in remarks on Minneapolis

In his public statements about George Floyd's death in police custody, Joe Biden conspicuously left out any mention of the rampant civil unrest and mob violence plaguing Minneapolis and other cities across the country.

During a Friday address, the former vice president condemned “systemic” injustice and attacked President Trump for his incendiary tweets late Thursday night, in which the president wrote that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

"This is a national crisis," Biden said. "We need real leadership right now. Leadership that will bring everyone to the table so we can take measures to root out systemic racism."

Two things about Biden's comment. First, he did indeed fail to mention the rioting and rioters. 

Second, Biden is calling for "real leadership right now", leadership which brings "everyone to the table" in order to "root out systemic racism". Uh, Joe, you served for eight years as #2 to the first black President, and yet you are complaining about continuing "systemic racism". WTF did you and Obama do over those eight years? We you able to "bring everyone to the table" as you suggest should be done? 

Here's Biden's former boss' statement, see anything missing in it? 

5ed28ed0ac52a_ScreenShot2020-05-30at12_49_55PM.png.f8940cdbe815f2062da72daeb75ee237.png

One person seems to have a reminder for both Biden and Obama:

5ed28ed20ccd7_ScreenShot2020-05-30at12_50_09PM.png.fa35c389e05eaa08d21420edfa4ba3eb.png

And here is the Minneapolis mayor, adding another to the list of great Democrat orators with this statement to the "protestors":

“The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19...The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week.”

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

● “I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.” — Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot, yesterday.

My, my, my, how the leaders of the Democrat party have devolved into a bunch of foul mouthed blabbering idiots since the days of Camelot. Only Barry and his dream of “Change you can believe in” was eloquent enough to garner support, except he never bothered to tell us his dream was in reality a nightmare.

Comedy Central host Trevor Noah is defending the looting taking place in Minneapolis and other cities across America in reaction to the death of George Floyd, saying that black people are simply reacting to how they’ve been treated by society at large.

The Daily Show comedian also blamed the police for the large scale rioting and looting. “Police are looting black bodies,” he said.

1 hour ago, fish643 said:

Today's Dem Orators may not be quite as bright, or articulate, and in many cases not as honest ,,,,but they are very entertaining

Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"

Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."

Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Jerry Brown, former governor of California, and current candidate for the same position: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

Bill Clinton on ordinary Americans: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."

Whoopi Goldberg: on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape".

Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

Joy Behar on Economics: "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?"

Howard Dean: "We know that no one person can succeed unless everybody else succeeds."

You left out, Rosie O'Donnell’s infamous “I know what it’s like to be a victim of racism because I’m Gay”!  Even Whoopi had to roll her eyes over that one.

2 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

They created the ANIMALS now live with the riots,THE TERRORISM AND THE POLITICAL RHETORIC PERPETRATED ON THE TAXPAYERS AND VOTERS......WHERE'S JOE S OPINION AND WHAT'S HIS V P CANDIDATES OPINION...THERE ALL RUNNING .....THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND DIRT BAGS WHO SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS /RIOTERS .

Why do you yell all the time?

It is very appropriate that from this cradle of the Confederacy, this very heart of the great Anglo-Saxon Southland, that today we sound the drum for freedom as have our generations of forebears before us time and again down through history. Let us rise to the call for freedom-loving blood that is in us and send our answer to the tyranny that clanks its chains upon the South. In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever.

Democrat (not repubublican, democrat) George Wallace.

1 min ago, Little said:

Democrat (not repubublican, democrat) George Wallace.

Which party do those people who are still alive vote for now? Thanks. :th:

1 min ago, Gamakatsu said:

Which party do those people who are still alive vote for now? Thanks. :th:

Like my dad?  Like him?  Democrats.  Like George Wallace.  A Democrat.