55555s

This mornings New Narrative

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Police,  disguised as protesters,  are leading and instigating the protesters into rioting.  Bringing bricks and rocks on pallets and directing them on where to go.  

LEO are the ones burning the city.  The LEO are starting a race war.

I got this from a hyper alert group of 25 "centrist moderates" *  on a community MB.   So, there you have it.

* Centrist Moderate is code for fanatically left leaning liberal wackadoo.

I hear its antifa.

Anyway, the blacks are trying to deflect blame by fighting with their fellow leftists.  In the long run,,,,good.

Are any of our tough-talking lefties in the street? They sound so butch here, maybe they’re out there raising sand with their comrades.

MSNBC guy on-scene this morning had to admit, with what sounded like regret, that he has not seen the reported "white nationalist" who were there allegedly pushing the rioters to riot. 

Are they really going to blame the riots on whitey doing it? 

Yeah......I watched footage all night last night. It's everyone dog piling. I'm sure Antifa are the biggest contributors to starting the violence, but the regular people are getting into it too. 

No excuses for anyone. Investigations are in order.

Black bloc Is what I’ve read. Just saw some videos yesterday, maybe 4-5 different sources, all showing a guy dressed in black with a gas mask and umbrella taking a hammer to autozone windows.  Claimed first case of destruction of property in the protests.  It looked incriminating even if bogus.  I had never heard of this Anarchist group before. 

10 mins ago, ridenfish said:

I’m seeing this posted all over on Facebook 

Ah.  Got it.

I dont do FB and twatter, and I dont watch TV news.  Thought I had picked up the talking points second hand, but i guess its all over by now.

6 mins ago, tomkaz said:

MSNBC guy on-scene this morning had to admit, with what sounded like regret, that he has not seen the reported "white nationalist" who were there allegedly pushing the rioters to riot. 

Are they really going to blame the riots on whitey doing it? 

Apparently trying.  

nope.  No agenda.  reporting is spot on.  Fair and balanced.  

Wheres charticusdoosh  to set us all straight? 

I saw video of an protester dressed cop getting out of an unmarked police car last night while two officers stayed behind in it. 

I'll see if I can find it... 

Here it is, what do you think? 

3 mins ago, JimW said:

Black bloc Is what I’ve read. Just saw some videos yesterday, maybe 4-5 different sources, all showing a guy dressed in black with a gas mask and umbrella taking a hammer to autozone windows.  Claimed first case of destruction of property in the protests.  It looked incriminating even if bogus.  I had never heard of this Anarchist group before. 

That AutoZone store burned to the ground. 

5 mins ago, charloots said:

Are any of our tough-talking lefties in the street? They sound so butch here, maybe they’re out there raising sand with their comrades.

OOOOHHHHHHH!

Has anyone got a glimpse of the new ENSEMBLE Max Katt has put together for this protest?  I bet its the ENVY of Brooklyn.

1*hz1-I0bOy96Wii22ItQZGw.gif&f=1&nofb=1

4 mins ago, JimW said:

BlackBloc were the ones starting the riots in France a few years ago, one of their annual car burning events.  

I wonder if its antifa running as blackbloc so as to not soil their brand?  (j/k, i am really not).