Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Civil War

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Leftists told us there'd be a civil war in this country.

question for discussion...........

who'd they say wanted the civil war?

Seems as if there's a hood rat insurrection going on right now, could be the beginning of the BOOGALOO , Liberal Democrat Mayors have let the animals run wild , gonna be hard to dial them back soon.

16 mins ago, eddy said:

Leftists told us there'd be a civil war in this country.

question for discussion...........

who'd they say wanted the civil war?

The threat of a “civil war” Has only come from the right. They threaten a war if Trump doesn’t get reelected and if they try to take their guns away. Show me instances where the left has threatened Civil War. .

Liberals elites have been unsuccessful at winning through Legal channels.  They have now decided to leverage the weak minded to create civil unrest hoping “We” will cave in.  A bad assessment on their part. 

10 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

The threat of a “civil war” Has only come from the right. They threaten a war if Trump doesn’t get reelected and if they try to take their guns away. Show me instances where the left has threatened Civil War. .

welllllllllllllllllll........................................................................................................................................ duh

you leftists keep saying that right wingers are gonna start a civil war.

and look at what we got

a civil war................ started and promoted by leftists.

15 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Back at ya.  Show me some instances where "the right" has threatened Civiil War.

15 mins ago, Harf said:

Liberals elites have been unsuccessful at winning through Legal channels.  They have now decided to leverage the weak minded to create civil unrest hoping “We” will cave in.  A bad assessment on their part. 

^ more accurate assessment

3 mins ago, eddy said:

welllllllllllllllllll........................................................................................................................................ duh

and look at what we got

^ as is this.

17 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Wait...you're saying all of the people running around in the cities, burning crap down and trying to hurt cops....are conservatives?????  They are all Democrats!!!!

8 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Wait...you're saying all of the people running around in the cities, burning crap down and trying to hurt cops....are conservatives?????  They are all Democrats!!!!

He's a Troll moron. He refuses to see that all this servile insurection is happening in dimm run cities, conducted by dimm followers. Like I said if these lefty chits would have to live under what they think is great, they would chit themselves. servile insurection has to be put down by force. All libs are not worth a chit. They wouldn't last a day under a communist regiem

6 mins ago, hunter123 said:

He's a Troll moron. He refuses to see that all this servile insurection is happening in dimm run cities, conducted by dimm followers. Like I said if these lefty chits would have to live under what they think is great, they would chit themselves. servile insurection has to be put down by force. All libs are not worth a chit. They wouldn't last a day under a communist regiem

What is horrible here is that NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  Same riots as in the 60s.  Same type of people rioting.  Mostly young thugs/gang guys and girls.  A. Americans were immigrants south to north.  Previous immigrants like the Irish and the Italians, the Chinese, etc. went through the cycle of poverty, crime and violence but within a short period of time, one or two generations, mostly worked themselves up and out.  Because of liberalism and the "Great Society", A. Americans have been trapped in the same place for almost 60 years.  Don't get me wrong, most were not exactly innocent bystanders with the government giving them "free stuff" and turning them into victims.  But it has destroyed many of them and kept them down and stuck  Liberals love to see black folks, poor, ignorant and voting Democratic.  This is the result.  Victimhood, rage and lawlessness.

Liberalism is Leprosy

47 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Show me instances where the left has threatened Civil War. .

2020 Floyd- Minneapolis

2019 Webber- Memphis

2017 Anti-Trump protest riot- DC

2016 Anti-Trump protest riots- Portland & several other cities

2016 Scott- Charlotte

2016 Trump rally attacked by protesters- SanJose

2016 Trump rally attacked by protesters- Albequerque

2016 Mohammed- Salt lake City

2015 Gray- Balitmore

2014 Brown- Ferguson MO

I am not making a claim that they are all race related.  I started the list and figured I'd finish becuse it was so striking that its nearly ALWAYS Democrats rioting in Democrat places against endemic democrat leadership, or its Democrats attacking a Trump rally.

Your people suck.  

44 mins ago, Knight771 said:

They are all Democrats!!!!

Democrats, or apolitical pawns of the democrats, or the kook fringe anarchists, the retraded red headed step son who have long been adored by the democrats. 

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

Have you been watching a little to much CNN & MSNBC or listening to NPR?  No where do I hear or see conservatives proposing a civil war.

Cabo

2 mins ago, 55555s said:

2020 Floyd- Minneapolis

2019 Webber- Memphis

2017 Anti-Trump protest riot- DC

2016 Anti-Trump protest riots- Portland & several other cities

2016 Scott- Charlotte

2016 Trump rally attacked by protesters- SanJose

2016 Trump rally attacked by protesters- Albequerque

2016 Mohammed- Salt lake City

2015 Gray- Balitmore

2014 Brown- Ferguson MO

I am not making a claim that they are all race related.  I started the list and figured I'd finish becuse it was so striking that its nearly ALWAYS Democrats rioting in Democrat places against endemic democrat leadership, or its Democrats attacking a Trump rally.

Your people suck.  

they didn't threaten a civil war.

threaten is all talk. 

there were actions there.

Posted (edited) · Report post

If one continues to urinate on someone they hate, while telling them that the urine is not urine but is instead, rain, you WILL have an insurrection, sooner or later.

This applies to murdering American Blacks, or perpetually chitting on and lying to/about American Americans that you hate.

In either case, Batman will NOT come to save you - you will have to do it yourself.

Edited by The Zen Master

1 hour ago, eddy said:

and look at what we got

Eye for an eye baby.

“Two Federal Protective Services officers stationed at the Oakland Down Town Federal Building suffered gunshot wounds. Unfortunately, one succumbed to his injury,” the police department said.

They bagged their first cop in Oakland last night.  More to learn about this incident, but we can say maybe the demsocs arent as sissy as they seem to look. Knowwhatimean?