I’m out of business... thanks Covid

Rate this topic

Kanine Kleenup

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

Not any longer, all one has to say is that he is afraid of contracting the Kung Flu if he goes to work.

I know someone here in Maryland that refused to go back and she lost her unemployment. Maybe its different in other states.

13 hours ago, Shaky86 said:

I don't tend to pay to much attention to you and every once and awhile I wonder why some of the people here seems to actually dislike you. This post shows me why. To **** on a person for making an honest living is some low life scum ball ****. 

I offered the guy advice to better himself. 

What did you say - “that blows” or something similar?

I think the guy should look at it as a blessing.  No way are you building a future picking up dog poop. Maybe I’m wrong. 

I assume the guys living in mom’s basement and not raising a family at this point in his life. 

In conclusion, don’t be a jerk. Now I know why people don’t like you. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

19 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I think the guy should look at it as a blessing.  No way are you building a future picking up dog poop. Maybe I’m wrong. 

I assume the guys living in mom’s basement and not raising a family at this point in his life. 

Hey glass bowl -- and I mean this 100% sincerely -- go **** yourself. Nobody cares what you think.

And while I'm at it, go **** yourself. Again. In the face. :th:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

27 mins ago, Kanine Kleenup said:

I have been paying the taxes on eBay since I started in 1988....it’s only a problem if you don’t account for it. Just like any other business...

So has he but he said something changed last year that he’s no longer continues to do it I’d estimate he was making 30-40k on the side just working his sales and shipping on weekends

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

11 mins ago, Belmo said:

Hey glass bowl -- and I mean this 100% sincerely -- *************. Nobody cares what you think.

And while I'm at it, *************. Again. In the face. :th:

Pretty sure warren buffet and bill gates have told him that before during lunch meetings

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

You're wrong. Its a niche business, but, entrepreneurial spirit is what drives other ventures. Covid-19 hurt KK, but demand will slowly come back for the service. Especially on the Cape. 

If KK is fit, hates ticks and mosquitoes and likes a good paycheck, I happen to know a company. 

Nobody thought a career could be made hanging holiday lights, but , its a rising field. 

KK, sorry to hear that, but, you were on to something with your service.

Someone here started a business cleaning out peoples garbage cans. I guess he showed up and hosed em our once in a while. 

have not seen him advertise in a long time. 

Fir what it’s worth, I clean my own trash cans a couple times a year at least. 

6 mins ago, mybeach said:

I can’t believe people pay someone to clean up after their dogs. Have you no pride? 

Some people pay people to wash their windows. 

Some people work 50+ hours a week, have an income  commensurate to that. They may feel they would rather spend their free time doing other things than scouring their property for rat food ( dog poop ) and dealing with its disposal. 

Hey, it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong about the business potential of what I thought was a ****** idea. 

I still think that even though you can make money picking up dog poo, you're selling yourself short. Apparently the guy KaninePooperScooper had hired thought the same, in fact doing nothing was more profitable. 

What rubs me the wrong way is when someone thinks it's their duty to tell me that stating my opinion was so heartless that it's the reason people don't like me. First off, I doubt that is the reason people don't like me, I'm sure there are more compelling reasons. Secondly, I could care less what Shaky86 thinks - Now that's a reason to hate me. 

BTW, go eff yourself Shaky86. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

14 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Hey, it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong about the business potential of what I thought was a ****** idea. 

Ive done it many times myself. it always blew me away how wrong I was.