Kanine Kleenup

I’m out of business... thanks Covid

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

I’m done... my employee makes way more now than I can pay him. He is ok with riding out a couple more months making 300 bucks more a week than if he was working.. I have lost a bunch of customers, so I couldn’t bring him back for a while anyway. I had a good gig going, I would sell stuff on eBay and he scooped the dog poop. I did the bills and took care of the customers. I don’t want to go back to scooping the poop, I can squeak by with my eBay sales, (hopefully) ... I won’t have to pay all the bs payroll taxes etc for an employee now. He figures he can find another job in July... if anyone in Ma needs an estate cleaned out, let me know... Kaninekleenup out...

3 mins ago, Kanine Kleenup said:

I’m done... my employee makes way more now than I can pay him. He is ok with riding out a couple more months making 300 bucks more a week than if he was working.. I have lost a bunch of customers, so I couldn’t bring him back for a while anyway. I had a good gig going, I would sell stuff on eBay and he scooped the dog poop. I did the bills and took care of the customers. I don’t want to go back to scooping the poop, I can squeak by with my eBay sales, (hopefully) ... I won’t have to pay all the bs payroll taxes etc for an employee now. He figures he can find another job in July... if anyone in Ma needs an estate cleaned out, let me know... Kaninekleenup out...

Sorry to hear Kanine. Wish i could help. Best wishes. 

Wow KK, sorry to hear. We just gave away a ton of stuff from my Mom's house in NJ so I can only imagine some of the things you must come across. Anyone one thing in particular that you said "wow!"

29 mins ago, Kanine Kleenup said:

You should be thankful, that aint no career. Go back to school and get a real job. 

1 min ago, Wayne Tj said:

You should be thankful, that aint no career. Go back to school and get a real job. 

Classy Wayne checking in.

I'd think that selling the belongings of old people would be a booming business right now since they were responsible for so many of the Rona virus deaths.   Over 50% in NJ as it stands.

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

I don't tend to pay to much attention to you and every once and awhile I wonder why some of the people here seems to actually dislike you. This post shows me why. To **** on a person for making an honest living is some low life scum ball ****. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

Holy a$$hole comment!!!!    Seen some serious dickhead posts on here... I probably made a few myself..  but damn that one is over the top.   Unbelievable.

Edited by Stryper Snyper