Misled

Riots...Coming to a neighborhood near you

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

Unless you live next to or close to a place that sells booze, cigs, clothes, shoes, electronics, drugs, or health and beauty products, you probably have nothing to worry about.

What if you own one of these businesses,  do you just let these criminals rob and destroy your business  ? If this was two weeks ago and someone broke into your store to rob it the cops would be called to try and stop it. Now they are told to allow these thugs to go on the crime spree by the liberal Mayors of these cities. They should all be sued for failure to protect life and property, allow these people to protest all they want , once they perform a criminal act throw them all in jail.

15 hours ago, 55555s said:

There is no such thing in NJ.

NJ has no stand your ground and no castle laws.  Furthermore, in NJ you cannot be outside with an uncased firearm.  So brandishing ala the Roof Koreans of the 90's is out.  In NJ you are screwed.  It is demanded that you be a passive observer or flee if someone is doing damage or even harm. 

In NJ, firearms are not for defense unless you are LEO . They are for sporting uses only.  Period.  

That sucks, but I would say I thought I was playing the Duck hunting game ! Anytime one of those mutts came on my property and in my sights I would shoot em !

Just now, PCstriper said:

That sucks, but I would say I thought I was playing the Duck hunting game ! Anytime one of those mutts came on my property and in my sights I would shoot em !

I wouldnt.  I would never deprive someone their Constitutional Right to free assembly.  I fully support NJ's laws and seek to ameliorate any uncomfortable situation via restorative justice talks... all while maintaining appropriate social distancing.  

1 hour ago, Flybyme said:

Besides NY when are these Police Departments going to start arresting people...………………….It is almost like they are letting their cities burn...…………...

I doubt it's a matter of incompetence. They're taking orders from Democrat mayors and governors. 

What do you think makes NYC different in that regard? Serious question, because we have a commie mayor too, and it's obviously different than other cities. 

These riots are pre planned and organized by Antifa and Black Live Matter, they tried to throw Molotov cocktails at one of our precincts last night and were apprehended. Besides NY when are these Police Departments going to start arresting people...………………….It is almost like they are letting their cities burn...…………...

20200529_220951.jpg.528747119095e1396f60dc1c19cd3c40.jpg

88 Precinct last night , Bed-Sty, Clinton Hill area. Our Mayor won't do sh*t about it either,  "They need room to vent and express themselves " . Charlene will defend them too, tell us that "Haters gonna Hate !!!" They didn't do nuffin  !

9 mins ago, 55555s said:

I wouldnt.  I would never deprive someone their Constitutional Right to free assembly.  I fully support NJ's laws and seek to ameliorate any uncomfortable situation via restorative justice talks... all while maintaining appropriate social distancing.  

You are free to assemble peacefully.  Once you come on my property to do some damage all bets are off !

16 mins ago, PCstriper said:

What if you own one of these businesses,  do you just let these criminals rob and destroy your business  ? If this was two weeks ago and someone broke into your store to rob it the cops would be called to try and stop it. Now they are told to allow these thugs to go on the crime spree by the liberal Mayors of these cities. They should all be sued for failure to protect life and property, allow these people to protest all they want , once they perform a criminal act throw them all in jail.

Agreed.  Not sure the police are prepared to stop everything on a scale of Minneapolis, but in theory I agree with you.  

2 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

Agreed.  Not sure the police are prepared to stop everything on a scale of Minneapolis, but in theory I agree with you.  

If they keep the protesters in line from the beginning it is easy to pick out those that step out of line to cause mayhem and destruction. But then the liberals would be screaming that you are curtailing their freedom of expression  !

These riots are pre planned and organized by Antifa and Black Live Matter, they tried to throw Molotov cocktails at one of our precincts last night and were apprehended. Besides NY when are these Police Departments going to start arresting people...………………….It is almost like they are letting their cities burn...…………...

So my neighbor tells me, his cousin is a NYC cop....and says he's been told to arrest no one......I dunno.

9 hours ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Love the Benelli.   

When I first picked it up, and held it to my shoulder, it fit so perfect - it felt like holding the butt of the world's most-perfect Italian super-model...

I was hooked - immediately - and have never looked back! :D

9 hours ago, patchyfog said:

No, it means you cant legally blow somebody's head off in NY if they threaten you with a limp noodle.

Hate to burst your bubble but, you can't do that anywhere, homie.

If the police is failing to protect, home and business owners should be allowed to do it themselves without legal consequences.   

11 mins ago, Misled said:

If the police is failing to protect, home and business owners should be allowed to do it themselves without legal consequences.   

Will we see the roof top Koreans again? 

7DC0A225-2A64-4513-96BF-1988E3C46B52.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

So my neighbor tells me, his cousin is a NYC cop....and says he's been told to arrest no one......I dunno.

We arrested plenty last night