Misled

Riots...Coming to a neighborhood near you

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

With the mob riots, looting, burning and pillaging spreading like Covid, what would you do if a one comes to your neighborhood or worse, your street?  

Wonder what is the scope on use of deadly force for home owners in a situation like this where the thugs are firebombing buildings and homes...Must you vacate your home or can you stand your ground and protect your family and property.

2 mins ago, Misled said:

Must you vacate your home or can you stand your ground and protect your family and property.

Depends where you are. In NY, if you're not helpful enough to the joggers burning your house down and raping your wife you'll be charged with a hate crime. "Stand your ground" is an American concept, not a NY one. 

Each state has their own interpretations of our right to defend ourselves. My state has castle doctrine. If you’re in my house and you scare me, I can ventilate you. Just make sure it’s the DA defending the body and not the body itself. A dead man tells no tales. 

7 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Depends where you are. In NY, if you're not helpful enough to the joggers burning your house down and raping your wife you'll be charged with a hate crime. "Stand your ground" is an American concept, not a NY one. 

lol, Im in NJ so same would apply to me. 

9 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

Each state has their own interpretations of our right to defend ourselves. My state has castle doctrine. If you’re in my house and you scare me, I can ventilate you. Just make sure it’s the DA defending the body and not the body itself. A dead man tells no tales. 

Biting my lower lip, I need to move.

Just now, Misled said:

Biting my lower lip, I need to move.

You don’t want to move here. It’s the only thing we have left

4 mins ago, BARhopper said:

The looters and rioters are not firebombing peoples' homes.

How would one "stand his ground" against a firebomb anyway?

Preventive venting.

4 mins ago, BARhopper said:

Shoot them in the head when the arm goes up to throw... 

This is jersey they can do what ever they want to your house you can’t do s h t and if you do the bleeding hearts will convict you anyway....all these laws just protect the criminal ,we the people the honest people the taxpayers just get s h t on by the state government ... my bible still says an eye for an eye ....if the  ishcibbibles don’t have to pay municipal taxes on their house because it’s a church, we should be allowed to defend our selves .....RELIGION HOLDS UP TAX EVASION THEN RELIGION SHOULD HOLD UP DEFENDING YOUR SELF. In Israel you pay taxes on your house doesn’t matter  what you call it.

Tax all the church buildings 5000$ each per year ....I know state vs religion  but no one said undermining a tax base of the county.

When they stabbed the hasid in ny state the hassids  were walking the streets with a r type rifles and no one said s h t  .The guy who did the stabbing was brown of some sort.but no one said a word a bout  the rifles ..I know I know

1 hour ago, Misled said:

With the mob riots, looting, burning and pillaging spreading like Covid, what would you do if a one comes to your neighborhood or worse, your street?  

Wonder what is the scope on use of deadly force for home owners in a situation like this where the thugs are firebombing buildings and homes...Must you vacate your home or can you stand your ground and protect your family and property.

Unless you live next to or close to a place that sells booze, cigs, clothes, shoes, electronics, drugs, or health and beauty products, you probably have nothing to worry about.

Seemed like a pretty obvious answer to me as well.

~

1 hour ago, BARhopper said:

1 hour ago, Fishbucket said:

Shoot them in the head when the arm goes up to throw... 

1 hour ago, Misled said:

There is no such thing in NJ.

NJ has no stand your ground and no castle laws.  Furthermore, in NJ you cannot be outside with an uncased firearm.  So brandishing ala the Roof Koreans of the 90's is out.  In NJ you are screwed.  It is demanded that you be a passive observer or flee if someone is doing damage or even harm. 

In NJ, firearms are not for defense unless you are LEO . They are for sporting uses only.  Period.  

1 hour ago, BARhopper said:

I can think of 30 ways.  Or 1.  Or 5.  Or 7.  Or 10.  Depending upon what I was thinking.