Reed422

Cold Brew Coffee

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Anyone make their own? I just started and it's so much better than any other way I've made coffee. This will most likely be the way I do coffee 90% of the time.

You must love the fact that you can wear your buff all over the place and no body calls you gay anymore.

4 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Hipsters and Chicks love the cold brew

Leave Bellringer alone. 

11 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

You must love the fact that you can wear your buff all over the place and no body calls you gay anymore.

:gay:

Posted (edited) · Report post

I guess. I can make all my coffee for the week toss it in the fridge and then drink as I like. It tastes much better than drip coffee. I'm home all day and trying new ways to make coffee, you faags are home and trying new ways to blow your boyfriends. Please die. Thank you.

Edited by Reed422

1 hour ago, giggyfish said:

It uses way too much coffee per pot. Not worth it in my opinion. 

That's definitely the only down side. I've found the Amazon brand coffee to be pretty cheap and good.

15 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Anyone make their own? I just started and it's so much better than any other way I've made coffee. This will most likely be the way I do coffee 90% of the time.

For about 2 weeks.  Then you'll get tired of the hassle. I agree, makes the best tasting coffee.  Even makes ****** coffee tolerable.  But it's a huge pain in the ass.  Quit now.  You're welcome. :th: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Kneel said:

For about 2 weeks.  Then you'll get tired of the hassle. I agree, makes the best tasting coffee.  Even makes ****** coffee tolerable.  But it's a huge pain in the ass.  Quit now.  You're welcome. :th: 

I've got a pretty good method going. I bought this strainer you put into a 2 quart mason jar and supposed to brew in the filter. I found that it was very dull/mild when done this way. But you can easily brew the coffee straight in the water and then strain after. I've been doing 4 qts at a time, pretty easy with this filter.

I could usually never drink coffee black but cold brew is so ****ing good I don't mind it black. Though I usually use milk with a little honey that was previously dissolved in water to be made like a simple syrup.

Edited by Reed422

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Weed has to be the gayest "straight" guy we have here, yes?

If you're worried that drinking a certain type of coffee will suddenly make you want to suck a dick then you have seriously problems.