JohnP

If the objective is to have adult conservation on politics, don’t the parti

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

If the objective is to have adult conservation on politics

Burn down an Auto Zone store

I'm a big supporter in conservation.  Regularly mange my woodland in central PA for selective harvest and sometimes plant some new trees.  Not sure why this would be limited to adults.  Children can contribute as well.

10 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

It was I.

thats funny

” you are a cry baby .. and I’m going to tell Tim on you”

On 5/29/2020 at 8:26 AM, JohnP said:

But if your highly unusual and even disturbing Avatars - that decorate every topic and every thread - and suggest they say F this, F you F that, and one of you even decided to go with a depiction of a penis ejaculating, how in the world can there be a topic or a post out of bounds? And how can there be a thread considered a ‘troll?‘

Please elaborate - who's avatar is a penis ejaculating? And who's say "F this" "F that"?

2 hours ago, TimS said:

Please elaborate - who's avatar is a penis ejaculating? And who's say "F this" "F that"?

Tim I’m not going to play games  of who’s done extremely bizarre chit on PG  I don’t care. And I’m def not going to search when the search feature doesn’t work 

if toure suggesting or implying ithat none of this goes on and completely a surprise to you and you’ve never seen anything like it wink wink let’s not waste each other’s time. 

its fine the nonsense only adds to the reason to stop in at PG 

1 hour ago, JohnP said:

Tim I’m not going to play games  of who’s done extremely bizarre chit on PG  I don’t care. And I’m def not going to search when the search feature doesn’t work 

if toure suggesting or implying ithat none of this goes on and completely a surprise to you and you’ve never seen anything like it wink wink let’s not waste each other’s time. 

its fine the nonsense only adds to the reason to stop in at PG 

No, name names.

You made the accusation.

Back it up.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, dena said:

No, name names.

You made the accusation.

Back it up.

Yeah so if I name names it’s about me complaining, and breaking the rules of the forum, rules that get broken every day. 

I keep saying that I’m totally cool with it. I am. 

You guys want to act like clowns, that’s fine. I kinda like it. Just don’t point to so called rules that suggest some level of civility or maturity 

I had a thread that showed 4 avatars as examples. And there are plenty more. Oops can’t do that. You can’t call out a member acting like a clown.
Like nobody remembers  Tomkaz ‘s  Dick Avatar 

yeah Tim has no memory of any of it 

Edited by JohnP

On 5/31/2020 at 8:43 PM, JohnP said:

I had a thread that showed 4 avatars as examples. And there are plenty more. Oops can’t do that. You can’t call out a member acting like a clown.
Like nobody remembers  Tomkaz ‘s  Dick Avatar 

yeah Tim has no memory of any of it 

So an avatar that was apparently removed as it's not presently his avatar - you are complaining about it? Are you complaining that it was removed or complaining that I don't remember it?

FYI - I don't often read your threads - posting a thread in the PG complaining about avatars is off topic and is not one of the ways to let me know you found objectionable material posted here. You can PM me - report the content - email me - or PM any admin or moderator here. Complaining after it has been removed seems odd.

TimS