JohnP

If the objective is to have adult conservation on politics, don’t the parti

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JohnP said:

Reporting a post? Really? From PG? People really do that? Given all the recent crying over social media moderation?

Wow, that’s crazy, reporting a post PG where 2/3 of the stuff on any given day is offensive and intended to insult.

I guess that’s the difference. I’m not a little bitch looking to cry about it. 

As you cry about it.

:laugh:

Tim asks that posts be reported so he can fix it.  He can't fix it unless he knows about it.  Nothing to do with being a bitch.

5 hours ago, JohnP said:

would be fun to see who reports posts here, and if they are also complaining about Twitter flagging Trump Posts there

I bet a few

There’s one member that was a flare battery. Got a time out and hasn’t been back. It would be neat if @TimS could add script to show how many flares fired by the member next to their post total on every one of their posts. 

Or would you find some argument for it violating some make believe privacy nonsense protected by our constitution 

10 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

There’s one member that was a flare battery. Got a time out and hasn’t been back. It would be neat if @TimS could add script to show how many flares fired by the member next to their post total on every one of their posts. 

That would be good. 

whatS bizarre is that on one hand there’s an acknowledgement of dysfunction

1 hour ago, MakoMike said:

Guess you got that one wrong.

Yet we have a baby here who cried about the thread yesterday 

1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

As you cry about it.

:laugh:

Tim asks that posts be reported so he can fix it.  He can't fix it unless he knows about it.  Nothing to do with being a bitch.

Exactly. He's crying about it...something the website owner has asked the community to do in order to TRY to keep things civil and relatively on topic. Nobody is forced to report posts - but I have and do appreciate the folks that do report posts when their intention is to help make this place better. Some folks report posts out of spite - some folks report posts because they don't like the person who posted - some folks report posts they think are 'worse' than a post of their that got edited - some folks order a pizza and then report the post when the pizza is delivered - I read these reported posts...but the motivation for reporting the post is always considered. Most folks report posts because they want to help make this place better - and I will always appreciate that :th:

TimS

47 mins ago, TimS said:

Exactly. He's crying about it...something the website owner has asked the community to do in order to TRY to keep things civil and relatively on topic. Nobody is forced to report posts - but I have and do appreciate the folks that do report posts when their intention is to help make this place better. Some folks report posts out of spite - some folks report posts because they don't like the person who posted - some folks report posts they think are 'worse' than a post of their that got edited - some folks order a pizza and then report the post when the pizza is delivered - I read these reported posts...but the motivation for reporting the post is always considered. Most folks report posts because they want to help make this place better - and I will always appreciate that :th:

TimS

We should be able to ask the identity of the whistleblower 

56 mins ago, TimS said:

TimS

If somebody’s avatar is the character from a movie of a brutal rape, or an ejaculating penis,  I’m not sure how you can think the intention is legit political conversation and “making the place better” , 

it perfectly ok. The banter and nonsense appears to half the fun. Make that 90 pct of the fun 

so why try to pretend ?

54 mins ago, JohnP said:

If somebody’s avatar is the character from a movie of a brutal rape, or an ejaculating penis,  I’m not sure how you can think the intention is legit political conversation and “making the place better” , 

it perfectly ok. The banter and nonsense appears to half the fun. Make that 90 pct of the fun 

so why try to pretend ?

You are a cry-baby.