If the objective is to have adult conservation on politics, don’t the parti

Rate this topic

JohnP

let’s start this again, I guess somebody locked a thread because of some rule about posting...which of itself is very timely as conservatives fight against having certain social media messages flagged or locked.

So it’s ok to start a thread that says ‘liberals have lost their minds,’ and it’s ok to start a thread of ‘Democrats A pictorial.’

And neither starts with a post of anything substantive to say, and no honest question... that’s one thing. If that’s the accepted norm, it’s ok. Let’s be honest, we have a free for all here. Free for all’s can be fun. Looks like many of you enjoy a good free for all too, and consistently look for ways to push the bounds of what’s acceptable. And there’s reason to believe the frustration with social norms (political correctness) is what is bringing some topics here in the first place.

But if your highly unusual and even disturbing Avatars - that decorate every topic and every thread - and suggest they say F this, F you F that, and one of you even decided to go with a depiction of a penis ejaculating, how in the world can there be a topic or a post out of bounds? And how can there be a thread considered a ‘troll?‘

If the objective is to ‘try’ to have adult conservation on politics, don’t the participants have to at least dress and act the part?

or are we way past that, that’s not the objective?

Edited by JohnP

Liberals have lost their minds.  LOOK in a **** mirror.

Ill say two things to you.

If you dont understand social media,dont act like you do.

I will write here what I   please, and you do the same.  You want to write a boo hoo hoo post knock yourself out.  Now SHOO!

Take that back, Here let me save you from this dookey bomb of a thread ( from the tone it looks like you need a huggy).  Digame, if you were in Minneapolis, and that P Hat democrat Mayor came to you crying and resigned and gave you the key to the city, what would you do

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

15 mins ago, JohnP said:

let’s start this again, I guess somebody locked a thread because of some rule about posting...which of itself is very timely as conservatives fight against having certain social media messages flagged or locked.

So it’s ok to start a thread that says ‘liberals have lost their minds,’ and it’s ok to start a thread of ‘Democrats A pictorial.’

And neither starts with a post of anything substantive to say, and no honest question... that’s one thing. If that’s the accepted norm, it’s ok. Let’s be honest, we have a free for all here. Free for all’s can be fun. Looks like many of you enjoy a good free for all too, and consistently look for ways to push the bounds of what’s acceptable. And there’s reason to believe the frustration with social norms (political correctness) is what is bringing some topics here in the first place.

But if your highly unusual and even disturbing Avatars - that decorate every topic and every thread - and suggest they say F this, F you F that, and one of you even decided to go with a depiction of a penis ejaculating, how in the world can there be a topic or a post out of bounds? And how can there be a thread considered a ‘troll?‘

If the objective is to ‘try’ to have adult conservation on politics, don’t the participants have to at least dress and act the part?

or are we way past that, that’s not the objective?

What part of you're not supposed to make posts about other posters do you not understand?     :headscratch:

11 mins ago, 55555s said:

Posts in the PG cant be about posters.   Your stupid ass avatar thread was about posters.   Perhaps the Outpost is a better fit for you?

Dont pretend you dont understand.  You are slowly approaching Francis territory.  Pump the brakes and check the mirror.  

That’s impossible. I’ve had countless posts be about me. 
As an example, the morning after Trump was elected I got a private message from somebody here asking if I checked PG there were numerous posts or threads about me. So I looked...And there were.

which is fine...I thought.  So there is a rule ? Another selectively enforced rule? 
Also, so I cant post ‘about’ somebody, but I can call them an idiot?

Edited by JohnP

Just now, JohnP said:

That’s impossible. I’ve had countless posts be about me. 
As an example, the morning after Trump was elected I got a private message from somebody here asking if I checked PG there were numerous posts or threads about me. So I looked...And there were.

which is fine...I thought.  So there is a rule ? Another selectively enforced rule? 

Well FrancisII, the way it works is that the mods dont live here, and if there is something that you dont agree with, you can report the post to their attention.  

Or, you can choose to not do that.  

Just be aware, once you go full Francis, there's no coming back.  

7 mins ago, 55555s said:

Well FrancisII, the way it works is that the mods dont live here, and if there is something that you dont agree with, you can report the post to their attention.  

Or, you can choose to not do that.  

Just be aware, once you go full Francis, there's no coming back.  

Reporting a post? Really? From PG? People really do that? Given all the recent crying over social media moderation?

Wow, that’s crazy, reporting a post PG where 2/3 of the stuff on any given day is offensive and intended to insult.

I guess that’s the difference. I’m not a little bitch looking to cry about it. 

1 min ago, JohnP said:

Reporting a post? Really? From PG? People really do that? Given all the recent crying over social media moderation?

Wow, that’s crazy, reporting a post PG where 2/3 of the stuff on any given day is offensive and intended to insult.

I guess that’s the difference. I’m not a little bitch looking to cry about it. 

Well you definitely are coming off as a little bitch complaining.