vanstaal 250 or zeebaas 22 or 25

I have a black ZX2 25/27 I'm considering selling.  There's a catch however....I am not selling the spools/drag so you'd have to buy one.  The body was serviced in Novemeber at ZB and hasn't been used since.  At time of service they replaced the rubber bumper with matching aluminum one.

Tow options here.  It is used.

1) For sale as a single manual pickup with standard handle and oval knob

2) For sale as a fully bailed version with special handle and oval knob.  The bailed rotor was serviced over a year ago and has been sitting on the shelf.  At time of service the bail wire was replaced along with the line roller.  Other than cosmetics, its essentially new.

You can buy spools direct from ZB for around $289

Option 1 $480.  Includes priority/signature shipping and insurance and PP fees

Option 2 $510.  same as above.

Box, bag an paperwork included

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

5 hours ago, FoliFish said:

I have a black ZX2 25/27 I'm considering selling.  There's a catch however....I am not selling the spools/drag so you'd have to buy one.  The body was serviced in Novemeber at ZB and hasn't been used since.  At time of service they replaced the rubber bumper with matching aluminum one.

Tow options here.  It is used.

1) For sale as a single manual pickup with standard handle and oval knob

2) For sale as a fully bailed version with special handle and oval knob.  The bailed rotor was serviced over a year ago and has been sitting on the shelf.  At time of service the bail wire was replaced along with the line roller.  Other than cosmetics, its essentially new.

You can buy spools direct from ZB for around $289

Option 1 $480.  Includes priority/signature shipping and insurance and PP fees

Option 2 $510.  same as above.

Box, bag an paperwork included

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

how much just for the body you can keep everything els ??

I have a VS 250 S. American made. Serial # in the 1200 range. I have the original box and VS black bag. It has broken in 50 lb. Suffix braid. I don't have pics today as I sent it into an authorized service center for regular VS service. I want it to be mechanically perfect when I sell it. I shlould have it back next week . Few scratches due to normal wear. Shipped/insured $600.(It will cost at least $86 for service/postage from service center. Plus, insured shipping to buyer)

Edited by Cape

10 hours ago, fish killer said:

just like this how much ??

Screenshot_20200604-223048_Samsung Internet.jpg

That would be Option 1 above WITHOUT a handle/knob so $410

Option 1 $480.  Includes priority/signature shipping and insurance and PP fees MINUS used handle/knob=  $410 PP ($400 Money order).  

Edited by FoliFish

14 hours ago, FoliFish said:

That would be Option 1 above WITHOUT a handle/knob so $410

Option 1 $480.  Includes priority/signature shipping and insurance and PP fees MINUS used handle/knob=  $410 PP ($400 Money order).  

can you do $350 ill take of the fees ??