bart1

Looking for vintage sports cards

48 posts in this topic

Where are you located

Been out of it for years but I have a LOT.

Few years ago sorted through, kept the best and gave over 10K cards to my nephew, still have thousands

Example, was a grand prize winner of the Topps football 1995 sweepstakes, have a one of a kind set from that

Quite a bit of memorabilia as well

You'd have to come go through it

1 hour ago, mike07gsxr said:

I have a 1953 micky mantle card if your interested. Looking to get $80,000 or best over. Will trade for things of equal value. 

Out of my league. Lol. Amazing card though. 

1 hour ago, mike07gsxr said:

I have a 1953 micky mantle card if your interested. Looking to get $80,000 or best over. Will trade for things of equal value. 

Out of my league. Lol. Amazing card though. 

If your located in NY I have a lot of fleer basketball from 80’s Barkley and a bunch of others. Some hokey and football also but mostly basketball from 80’s to early 90’s 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have this box of 54s and 59s still hanging around.  Most of the top names I sold back in '01.  Had near complete sets from 53-59.  If you are interested, let me know and I will get you more details.  Probably looking more for $$ than stuff, though.  The 59s will grade mostly between 4 and 7.  The 54s probably closer to 2-5, since my dad was 11 when he collected those!

I'm in RI.

IMG_20200529_093007.jpg

Edited by ljschroe

11 hours ago, hydraman said:

If your located in NY I have a lot of fleer basketball from 80’s Barkley and a bunch of others. Some hokey and football also but mostly basketball from 80’s to early 90’s 

interested in the basketball.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:42 PM, Sudsy said:

Where are you located

Been out of it for years but I have a LOT.

Few years ago sorted through, kept the best and gave over 10K cards to my nephew, still have thousands

Example, was a grand prize winner of the Topps football 1995 sweepstakes, have a one of a kind set from that

Quite a bit of memorabilia as well

You'd have to come go through it

Where are you located? That’s sounds fun!! 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I posted a whole lotta pictures. Any response?

I also have basketball, football, hockey and star wars.

Edited by DaveC

So I am interested in that surf edge knife but do not have much in basketball, possibly 1 or 2 sets of 90s basketball skybox and stadium club if my memory serves me correct but I would need to search for those. I do have a signed Mantle baseball and some Matingly signed stuff I believe if you might have any interest in baseball. Or of course I have pictures of presidents on paper which I dont think can offer on a want to trade post but I am offering trades too so idk. If I am breaking rules please edit or delete.

10 mins ago, DaveC said:

I posted a whole lotta pictures. Any response?

I also have basketball, football, hockey and star wars.

Dave it seems like we collected the same exact years. I’m 41 and unfortunately those are all the same cards I already have. I’m by no means an expert but I’ve been doing a little reading and it seems like the years I collected as a kid are the most worthless years because so many cards were produced. Thanks for posting, those cards brought back memories. 

12 mins ago, GB fishing nyc said:

So I am interested in that surf edge knife but do not have much in basketball, possibly 1 or 2 sets of 90s basketball skybox and stadium club if my memory serves me correct but I would need to search for those. I do have a signed Mantle baseball and some Matingly signed stuff I believe if you might have any interest in baseball. Or of course I have pictures of presidents on paper which I dont think can offer on a want to trade post but I am offering trades too so idk. If I am breaking rules please edit or delete.

Let’s see what you have to offer. Like I said I don’t do nearly as much fishing as I used to do so I’d be into a trade or I’d purchase things at a fair price. 

2 hours ago, bart1 said:

Where are you located? That’s sounds fun!! 

Central NJ

On 5/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, bart1 said:

Interested to see. 

EAD65DDB-7B6A-4C24-A6DB-FD88F4E2C5EC.jpeg.4fb712f8b903360a217543f58bc89655.jpeg

9D17E2FE-07DF-4848-9F86-4398712EC92B.jpeg.3fc9a2a5d7e0ba73ab32c5740cfe59eb.jpeg

Examples of stuff I have , if any Interest let me know