bart1

Looking for vintage sports cards

48 posts in this topic

Have lots of gear to trade. My kids and I are starting to collect again and I fish a lot less so I have lots of gear to trade. Looking for 70 and 80 basketball cards but interested in all sports all years. 

Have a # ZB surf edge knife new in the box. 

Lots of plugs

Bear Kodak Magnum recurve #65 drilled and tapped for quiver. Comes with case. 

Have VS reels. 

Tons of stuff to trade. 
Let’s see what you got! 

My wife was bitching about my boxes of collectibles. Until she saw the value on some.  Lol. 

I've got a bunch of Shaq rookie cards as well as a lot of players from that time. 

I've got more baseball cards dating back to the 60s. Up to the 90s.  I'll dig em out tomorrow.  

Any particular player or team you looking for? 

Are you looking for cards that are expected to increase in value or jus good condition cards. Do u want them graded or out of the pack, autographed stuff or not 

28 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

My wife was bitching about my boxes of collectibles. Until she saw the value on some.  Lol. 

I've got a bunch of Shaq rookie cards as well as a lot of players from that time. 

I've got more baseball cards dating back to the 60s. Up to the 90s.  I'll dig em out tomorrow.  

Any particular player or team you looking for? 

Awesome, I’ll take a look at whatever you have. 

21 mins ago, Godsson38 said:

Are you looking for cards that are expected to increase in value or jus good condition cards. Do u want them graded or out of the pack, autographed stuff or not 

Interested in everything. Not looking to trade or buy for things to decrease in value but not really looking at it as an investment. I’d be interested in anything that is in good shape, graded or not. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I know you anything card wise. I have some complete Tops baseball card sets from the 80’s I believe with some used to be good rookie cards. The whole steroid thing recked that. Also I don’t know how old the kids are but I have some Star Wars card sets. 

Edited by Mark L

I have some very nice Griffey cards , Jeter, arod, manny, Frank thomas, others.  I can post em later if your interested. Nice ones 

57 mins ago, MorningWood said:

I also have some Shaq LSU cards

2 mins ago, Tacoma54 said:

I have some very nice Griffey cards , Jeter, arod, manny, Frank thomas, others.  I can post em later if your interested. Nice ones 

if you are interested. Interested in those. Let me know what you have. 

I actually have a ton of cards from that era. Was looking for the 60, 70, 80s. We started buying some new packs but it has changed so much from when I collected as a kid. We are more into so older stuff. 

3 mins ago, Tacoma54 said:

Interested to see. 

33 mins ago, Mark L said:

I know you anything card wise. I have some complete Tops baseball card sets from the 80’s I believe with some used to be good rookie cards. The whole steroid thing recked that. Also I don’t know how old the kids are but I have some Star Wars card sets. 

Interested in the baseball cards but Star Wars seem cool too. 

6 mins ago, mike07gsxr said:

I have a 1953 micky mantle card if your interested. Looking to get $80,000 or best over. Will trade for things of equal value. 

Too bad it's not the '52